Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Missing person can you help

Missing person can you help

Postby Thersby » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:29 pm

Hello I posted previously i was looking for a mislaid person.

well i have contacted all the numbers given and no result, i contacted the local police and they could not help, i contacted the UK police and they could not help unless a crime had been committed.

now the state of this virus everyone is in lockdown, would anyone like to help me find her and i will refund any out of pocket expenses on telephone calls.

i am looking for a Mrs Joyce Downey widow of Robert Downey last know address was 4 Calley Chumbera La Herrada 03187 i think she will be in a care home nearby, i dont know.

all i need to know is which care home she is in and a contact telephone number.

Joyce has known me for over 40 years and has been a close friend also, she knows me as Roy Thersby from Stockton on tees, if you wish to see me search on Google and my history is well documented.

my last ditch effort was via the Salvation Army but they have not replied as yet

Can any one help, suppose while your in lock down situation and you are bored it may be a challenge to find her.

Warmest regards
Thersby

Which part of Spain are you from?: England

Re: Missing person can you help

Postby ros4111 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:47 pm

Hi:

I just email to someone that knows someone that was working 100 from the house you described. If I find out something I will tell you.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Comun ... -0.7411198

Regards.
ros4111

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby SharonSpain » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:26 pm

ROY, I have messaged you on Facebook with some info.
SharonSpain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby schuman » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:18 am

Roy.....I have sent you a private message. I have met Joyce and she is safe and well.
schuman

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Siesta Torrevieja

Postby Mac3blade » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:30 am

You are WONDERFUL PEOPLE. Well done, I am so happy that ROY has found his old friend and delighted to hear that she is alive and well.
Please Roy, update and let us all know how you got on. As you won’t be able to visit her, perhaps you can speak on the ‘phone. So happy for you. Persistence definitely pays off.
Happy days.
Stay well.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Postby Thersby » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:12 pm

Hello lovely people,
a Great result Joyce has been found, i have just talked with Joyce over the telephone for a good hour, she is well bright as a button and complaining about her failing body, she is missing the meal time discussions and chat that they had when eating together at meal times, but realizes that a telephone is important for communication. all is now well contacts are made.
Many thanks for the help people have made even in chatting together and a contact came from a Grandfather and his grandson that had befriended Joyce and helped her thank you Adrian. you are a star.
on another foot it is worthwhile looking towards your own friends and family and calling them and re establishing contacts, you never know what tomorrow may bring. and this nasty virus that has stopped the world takes no prisoners and does not discriminate.
so all take care keep well and healthy.
Regards
Roy Thersby
Thersby

Which part of Spain are you from?: England