Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Quesada Town Hall closed until 14th April 2020

Quesada Town Hall closed until 14th April 2020

Postby Alex » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Yesterday, the President of the National Government announced that Town Halls, amongst other public and economic activities, will close up to Easter weekend in order that employees can stay at home as a means to prevent the escalation of cases of the corona virus and to reduce the pressure on the hospitals.

Therefore from today, the Town Hall and the Municipal Centre of Ciudad Quesada will be closed until Tuesday 14th April 2020 as Easter Monday is a Regional holiday in the Valencia region.

In cases of emergency, dial 112 and ask for a translator. For any other urgent matter you can call on the Municipal Centre number , which is 96 572 57 22, the call will be diverted to me and I will endeavor to deal with your enquiry.

You may continue to email us on [email protected] as this will be diverted also to me for my attention.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, please stay safe and kindly keep an eye on those around you.

Yours sincerely.

Derek Monks
Concejal / Councillor
Alex
Site Admin

Re: Quesada Town Hall closed until 14th April 2020

Postby william » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:33 pm

This closure is quite correct all be it a little late well done.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Return to Quesada general discussion