Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Rosas tours

Re: Rosas tours

Postby GLASSMAN » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:14 am

[quote="Rodt"]They are a lovely company, so let them keep the money,they will be struggling no doubt, & I for one don't want to lose them, none of their trips are really expensive so come on folks help if you ote]

they are not a struggling company, they just not working at the moment, some people might not be as wealthy as you ,a refund is a refund if due,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Rodt » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:51 pm

Glassman, take it from me they will be struggling with no income & a lot of out goings, a lot of these companies will never open for business again, I am not wealthy far from it, just sympathetic for all traders at this awful time, sorry if my gesture upset you.
Rodt

Which part of Spain are you from?: pueblo luceroResale

Postby Glassfull » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:10 pm

Rodt wrote:Glassman, take it from me they will be struggling with no income & a lot of out goings, a lot of these companies will never open for business again, I am not wealthy far from it, just sympathetic for all traders at this awful time, sorry if my gesture upset you.

What, even Ryanair who are making it near impossible to request a refund?
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby GLASSMAN » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:07 am

Rodt wrote:Glassman, take it from me they will be struggling with no income & a lot of out goings, a lot of these companies will never open for business again, I am not wealthy far from it, just sympathetic for all traders at this awful time, sorry if my gesture upset you.

No by no means did it upset me, like most small businesses, if your struggling, you,ve either over stretched on your spending previous to lockdown , held no capital in reserve ,for such an event, the owners can always realize there assets eg sell the big villa in Quesada, I was self employed all my life, always lived within my means, always kept 3 months mortgage/living money in reserve, in case of such events, I think its called business planning,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Chrisdee » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:48 am

I can't believe how many people alone don't have any money in reserve let alone businesses.So many, mainly the younger generation live on credit and above their means.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous