Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Driving to Calais on Spanish plates

Re: Driving to Calais on Spanish plates

Postby Big Wheeler » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Hi oadbyman.Someone recently posted a list of condescending clever dick contributors which included Glassfull.He doubtless thinks he is hilarious and when he calms down he's likely to reply to this post and yours.Personally I'd ignore him.
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Bee » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:54 pm

Yo will have no problem driving your Spanish reg car in the UK as a Spanish resident. Eurotunnel are still taking bookings https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/. Will you be required to self-isolate for 14 days once you enter the UK? Get your advice from the Embassy before you start out. Good luck and I hope everything goes well for you.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby elchedave » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:11 pm

Big Wheeler wrote:Hi oadbyman.Someone recently posted a list of condescending clever dick contributors which included Glassfull.He doubtless thinks he is hilarious and when he calms down he's likely to reply to this post and yours.Personally I'd ignore him.

Yes & that list, of which i am one, was rapidly removed as it became increasingly clear the compiler of the list was in fact the most arrogant, condescending person on these forums & there was little if any, weight to backup her accusations.
I have no doubt these posts will (& quite rightly) be removed by Admin as well as hopefully, the perpetrator has been.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby oadbyman » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:23 pm

elchedave wrote:
Big Wheeler wrote:Hi oadbyman.Someone recently posted a list of condescending clever dick contributors which included Glassfull. He doubtless thinks he is hilarious and when he calms down he's likely to reply to this post and yours.Personally I'd ignore him.

Yes & that list, of which i am one, was rapidly removed as it became increasingly clear the compiler of the list was in fact the most arrogant, condescending person on these forums & there was little if any, weight to backup her accusations.
I have no doubt these posts will (& quite rightly) be removed by Admin as well as hopefully, the perpetrator has been.

Its all gone straight over my head.
Did not see any list
dont I cannot drink at present Good Night
oadbyman

Which part of Spain are you from?: North Nottingham

Previous