Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Jet 2 ...refunds.

Re: Jet 2 ...refunds.

Postby Wales123 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:37 am

By law you are entitled to a refund.
Wales123

Which part of Spain are you from?: Aspe

Postby Spider » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:58 am

We should have flown on the 27 March with Jet 2 was told that my money would be in my account in 28 days from the date they cancelled. That came and went then I looked on the website and it was saying I had to do it on there. I did it and then was told it would be back in my account in 7 days that came and went so I tried to phone them getting a message to say they are contacting us in date order. So as I paid with PayPal I claimed the refund through them got my money in 3 days.
I have 2 other flights cancelled for May and June so I have now done the same through PayPal as I looked at changing one of them to Sept and I had got 15% off my flights using their code JET2 ANYWHERE but when you try to change the flight you loose the discount. So I want a refund so that I can re book and still get the discount.
Spider

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Almo31 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:27 am

Easyjet Refunds

Hi hobnob, I’m interested to know where you found the Easyjet ‘refund’ email address? I’ve scoured the internet looking for clues, as to how to get both our, and our son’s money back.
It’s pretty obvious that Easyjet are trying to pull a fast one here, by hanging onto customers’ money.

If they were being honest, they would simply provide an online option, a ‘request refund’ button, but they don’t. The only options they offer are: Flight Change, Voucher………or for Refund – Contact Customer Services

When you ring Customer Services, all you get, is a long message telling you how busy they are, asking you to try again later………then they cut you off. There is no option to queue.
I’ve tried many times, and so have others, judging by comments on social media.

I emailed Customer Service for a refund, the reply was a standard one, referring me back to the website…….
Almo31

Postby MALTHOM » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:40 am

We had a full refund from Jet 2 of nearly 300 Euros, no extra admin charges and no problems. I just hope they are one of the airline industry survivors!
MALTHOM

Which part of Spain are you from?: Monteazul

Postby hobnob » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:37 am

Hi Almo...I have asked Er Indoors where she got the said E Mail address from and she informs me that it was from a friend who lives in the UK...and it worked as she has received the refund from Easyjet...Now she is in hot pursuit of Jet 2.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby Almo31 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:45 pm

thanks hobnob..........I'll give it a shot!
Almo31

Postby pete25 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:32 pm

update from me about my refund from flight cancelled on March 14th
I have now received my refund
pete25

Which part of Spain are you from?: torrevieja

Previous

Return to Quesada general discussion