Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Email I received

Email I received

Postby Half-full » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:24 am

I received the email below last night and am very tempted to reply. Can anyone suggest a suitable reply?
I have thought of a few, even a reply with just two words but I am open to all suggestions

I have had many emails looking for money but this is new wording to me.

En Vie, 24 Abril, 2020 en 7:22, yo <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]> escribió:Para:
There is explosive device ( Hexogen ) in your building. It was assembled according to my instructions . It is small and it is highly unseen also it is impossible to damage this device, this device can bring down the whole building structure, in this case there will be many injured people and dead people after the detonation. My Hitman keeps the area under control . If he sees any strange behavior or policemen he will power the bomb . I would like to suggest you a deal . You send me $10,000 in BTC this device will not detonate , and do not try to fool me - i give you my word I will designate my Hitman solely after 3 confirmations in blockchain . My payment details ( Bitcoin address ): 1GsWp8NKtynbfgAHR6ah9V2WLCCBjk7ABcYou have to solve problems with the transfer in 30 hours . This is just a business , if I do not see the funds and the explosive device explodes , next time other victims will transfer me more funds quickly, because it is not a one - time action . To stay anonymous I will no longer visit this email . I will be monitoring my Bitcoin wallet every forty min and after receiving the funds I will order my Hitman to disarm the device.
If the device explodes and the authorities read this letter We are not the terrorist society and do not take liability for explosions in other places .
Half-full

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Email I received

Postby polop » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:27 am

I would ignore laugh and block email but if I was worried report to authorities
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby PGA » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 am

The scene in Layer Cake sounds appropriate for this.

When the bad guy gives Daniel Craig a threatening phone call. After hearing his threats Craig says, “why don’t you come around here and I’ll fix us some orange juice and we can try and resolve all this”.

The other guy says that sounds good.

Craig replies, “excellent, do you know where I live”. The other chap says “no”.

Craig responds, “well f*** off then” and hangs up.
PGA

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:50 am

The email must have come from a name you did not know, why did you open it? That would have gone straight into spam and blocked
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:52 am

Forward it to the FBI
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Mickey Braw » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:50 pm

Dump it and forget it.
Mickey Braw

Postby Half-full » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:04 pm

PGA wrote:Craig replies, “excellent, do you know where I live”. The other chap says “no”.

I have had phone calls in the past about my computer being this and being that and I would play with them for a while until they would get frustrated and hang up.

Chrisdee wrote:The email must have come from a name you did not know, why did you open it? That would have gone straight into spam and blocked
It came into my main inbox strangely. I get about 30 spam into my junkbox daily and I don't open them, just report as spam.
The problem is this particular email address is on hundreds of company websites in the US, Canada, Australlia, UK Ireland etc. which is necessary for my business.

Thanks polop. Mickley Braw and the FBI suggestion Chrisdee. Thanks all for taking the time to reply.
Half-full

Postby Red Rock » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:58 am

Halfer we all get Spam mails (I had no idea my Uncle was a NIgerian Prince) but this is a different level.
Please forward it on to the authorities.
Bomb threats are taken very seriously.
Red Rock

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby GLASSMAN » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:00 am

PGA wrote:The scene in Layer Cake sounds appropriate for this.

When the bad guy gives Daniel Craig a threatening phone call. After hearing his threats Craig says, “why don’t you come around here and I’ll fix us some orange juice and we can try and resolve all this”.

The other guy says that sounds good.

Craig replies, “excellent, do you know where I live”. The other chap says “no”.

yea but he got shot in the end !

Report email to Policia, they might have seen it before with someone else,or put it in a que for investigation ,they will have the answer ,no one one here will,
GLASSMAN

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada/

Postby Mac3blade » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:43 am

Agreed,
Pass this horrible email to the police. Other people receiving this email could be foolishly frightened into considering or giving the money. People can be duped very easily and scared. Show the email to the police or perhaps you could email it to them.
Those people are EVIL.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca