Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Face Masks

Re: Face Masks

Postby THORNTON3 » Tue May 05, 2020 9:12 am

I shall pop in there today thanks Martin.
THORNTON3

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Tue May 05, 2020 1:08 pm

The pharmacy by Consum / Aldi has packs and packs of the paper masks in. They gave me 3 with my SIP card and I bought another 7 at 96 cents each.
Despite some comments, I will wear one when going in to a supermarket but I do realise they don't give you much protection. It's to avoid affecting others as much as I can being the reason. I won't bother wearing one whilst driving by myself or out for a walk in the fresh air but I will carry one with me just in case the crowds start appearing.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby THORNTON3 » Tue May 05, 2020 1:19 pm

I only want some just in case .e and the wife have an emergency and need to go out together.
THORNTON3

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby vilna » Wed May 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Martin the artist wrote:I went to my pharmacist in Rojales - by the old bridge and Bridge bar - and asked for masks as I hadn't had any, and they gave me 3 free on production of my SIP card - I am over 65 - but they also had a sign up saying they had them for sale at 50cents :)
My wife and I also went to the parapharmacia between the old bridge and Rojales town centre, to buy Calgon & they asked if we had masks and we said 'no', whereupon they gave us each one of the free re-usable ones the town hall has been handing out :)

Ive been there this morning spent €20,asked for free masks,assitant serving told me they were 90cents eack,are the free ones for regular,favourite customers ?
vilna

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Previous