Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Confusion reigns in Spain

Re: Confusion reigns in Spain

Postby ros4111 » Fri May 08, 2020 2:07 pm

I want to coment some things Mac3blade said:

"You have literally been imprisoned in your homes for 7 weeks"... I bet every people that is in real jail would be exchange for use. I went to buy food, I went with my dog and my daugther (that lives with her mother visited me every week).

"a huge proportion of those who died were black or ethnic minorities", did who know that before? what it were the Anglo-Saxon the more affected, and well... they are just black people, they dont matter

" I am convinced as are many others that the BCG and POLIO vaccine have given us all some immunity" What info do you have that the WHO is not considering. As you can read Polio is still a vaccine that we have to have. [url]https://www.comunidad.madrid/sites/default/files/doc/sanidad/prev/calendario_de_vacunacion_infantil_29032019_sistematico_acelerado_y_grupos_de_riesgo.pdf
[/url]

"I am guessing that many of the people who succumbed to covid19 did not have these vaccines as many countries including Spain ". I can say that 100% of the old people that die in Spain had Polio and BCG.

"I have ordered a lovely fatten outdoor table and chairs which will be delivered soon." You had a wonderful life, buying things that are not important, putting in risk everyone else. Thanks from them.

"People are working from home and all seem to love that." In Spain some people is working from home, but not everyone can make that like the workes that have to deliver fowers or clothes for the summer (so important to buy them now, in case the run out of stock)

"I you must remember that we learn something new about this virus everyday. Based on the dreadful number of people dying in Italy and Spain". Now you can teach us from your own experience, since UK has more people dying than Spain or Italy:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy/
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/spain/

"Scientists are working tirelessly to find vaccines" Noone make a vaccines for a coronavirus before in the past (there is few). And the faster vaccine took 5 years, usually 10 years.
ros4111

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Big Wheeler » Fri May 08, 2020 5:05 pm

ros4111.Please tell me you're not alleging racism in one of your above comments.
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby elchedave » Fri May 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Big Wheeler wrote:ros4111.Please tell me you're not alleging racism in one of your above comments.

I would like to think it's more of a language issue than a racist remark. I certainly hope so anyway!!!!!!
elchedave

Postby ros4111 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Big Wheeler wrote:ros4111.Please tell me you're not alleging racism in one of your above comments.

"Yes, our death toll has risen BUT if you have been watching the news you will know that a huge proportion of those who died were black or ethnic minorities who don’t seem to be able to fight the virus."

Why did you put BUT in the sentence?
ros4111

Postby Big Wheeler » Fri May 08, 2020 8:39 pm

I have been watching the news and I do know that greater intellects than mine are endeavouring to discover a reason why there is an apparent difference in death rates between ethnic minorities and native caucasians.They will doubtless advise us of their findings in due course.You implied that skin colour was the reason.

Who put BUT in the sentence?
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Previous