Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Phase 1

Re: Phase 1

Postby jpeg » Sun May 10, 2020 4:30 pm

bet you do not
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Beesknees » Sun May 10, 2020 4:46 pm

What happens to pre arranged appointments in I have 2 dogs ready for grooming in Torre health area but reside in Oriheula area under last lot if you had a valid document this could happen, as from last week hairdressers were in operation and p expletive crossed ares then.also if all banks which were closed and now reopening on 11th is an appointment a valid reason for travelling
Beesknees

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Postby jamiep » Sun May 10, 2020 4:47 pm

Well my road is the on the border between dolores and san fulgencio... in the Campo. So if I cross the road where I normally walk the dogs I break the rules. The house at the top of my road is san fulgencio as the road bends round ...so the poor lady cant leave her house without breaking the rules. Oh well it will sort itself out no doubt haha.
jamiep

Postby Steve4878 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:03 pm

This will be a mess until the full Province moves to phase 1, which hopefully will be in the next few days.
The longer it takes the province to move to phase 1, the longer phase 2 will take as once phase 1 is Province wide, there must be a min of 2 weeks before progressing to the next phase.
Not all bad news for me fortunately as I can now travel to Iceland one way and up to Torrevieja the other way, still using Benijofar, Quesada and Guardamar. So not too bad.
Steve4878

Which part of Spain are you from?: Bennimar

Postby marcliff » Sun May 10, 2020 7:09 pm

Nothing more to add today. All the meetings and press conferences are over. Just confirmation that you can move in your province if they have moved on a phase but only in your territorial area.
Confirmed you can visit a second home with the same conditions as above. The regions that have complained about not moving on have been told not to make a big think out of it and cause "false grievances". In other words, stick a sock in it but we'll look at it again and what does a few more days or a week matter?

Explained what can and can't open, libraries will be open at 30% capacity but computers can't be used.
Repeated that time slots will still be in place for walks and exercise but can be changed and kids given a 2 hour slot in the morning but still can't see any ayuntamientos or regional offices that have made any changes.

So that's it for the day.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby SharonSpain » Sun May 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Thank you Marcliff, much appreciated
SharonSpain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bee » Mon May 11, 2020 8:18 am

The President of the Generalitat Ximo Puig will announce shortly movement between neighbouring Phase 1 areas. It appears this is already in place in the Basque Country. One has to ask the question why wasn't it announced for the whole country?

Bee

From today's Diario Informacion:

Despite rejecting that there has been "animosity" on the part of the Government towards the Community, the truth is that this feeling of difference in treatment was also implied in terms of territorial mobility. Puig affirmed that the Generalitat is working for the Executive to authorize trips between neighboring health departments in Phase 1, in a similar way to what has been approved for the Basque Country: travel between neighboring municipalities of different provinces is allowed from today.
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby A.N.Other » Mon May 11, 2020 9:08 am

health regions police.jpg
Remember that travel between health areas is NOT permitted, this is from the Guardia FB page.

A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby Angela17 » Mon May 11, 2020 9:30 am

Regarding the above, is there a detailed map of these areas? For example, if we decided to drive round Torremendo lake (the car could do with a good run) is there way to make sure we drove there without crossing the boundary?
Angela17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chris&Maggie » Mon May 11, 2020 12:01 pm

A serious question, can I walk to a bar at anytime of the day, think the answer is yes, can I go for a walk at anytime of day, I think the answer is no, not if its outside your allocated time zone. Is this how it works
Chris&Maggie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

PreviousNext

Return to Quesada general discussion