Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Phase 1

Re: Phase 1

Postby hobnob » Mon May 11, 2020 12:03 pm

Hi...I did read somewhere that Senor Puig is considering simply amalgamating Torrevieja and Orihuela health areas for the duration..that would get round the problem ...I think that the Health areas may be within his remit as Valencian community boss. Clever idea.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby shemarg » Mon May 11, 2020 2:46 pm

That would certainly make life simpler
shemarg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Golf. Quesada

Postby Bee » Mon May 11, 2020 8:35 pm

The director of the CCAS Fernando Simon has now put the blame back on Minister for Health ILLA for not allowing Valencia to proceed to Phase 1. https://www.diarioinformacion.com/notic ... 63363.html

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby vilna » Mon May 11, 2020 9:00 pm

I wonder if Policia Local,and Guarda Civil get upto date briefings to carry out thus confusing decisions,i should imagin they not best plesesd with all this .
vilna

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Ireneinveraray » Tue May 12, 2020 1:00 am

Not allowed to go for a drive unless you're actually going shopping, to a bar/ restaurant eg
Ireneinveraray

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bee » Tue May 12, 2020 6:31 am

The argy-bargy continues back and forth between Valencia and Moncloa. The upshot of it from reading between the lines is that on Monday the whole of the Comunitat Valenciana will advance to Phase 1 and on the 25th May the entire Comunitat will advance to Phase 2.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby A.N.Other » Tue May 12, 2020 7:24 am

Angela17 wrote:is there a detailed map of these areas?
That would be handy but for Quesada/Torrevieja I think if you drew an East/West line on a map from the Zoco roundabout on the AP-7 and then stayed below that you'd be pretty safe.
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby Glassfull » Tue May 12, 2020 7:59 am

A.N.Other wrote:
Angela17 wrote:is there a detailed map of these areas?
That would be handy but for Quesada/Torrevieja I think if you drew an East/West line on a map from the Zoco roundabout on the AP-7 and then stayed below that you'd be pretty safe.

A line drawn East/West at that roundabout cuts Dona Pepa, Lo Maribu, Pueblo Bravo and Lo Pepin, away from Rojales
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby TonTri » Tue May 12, 2020 8:02 am

Bee wrote:The argy-bargy continues back and forth between Valencia and Moncloa. The upshot of it from reading between the lines is that on Monday the whole of the Comunitat Valenciana will advance to Phase 1 and on the 25th May the entire Comunitat will advance to Phase 2.

Bee

Bee, does that mean we are then allowed anywhere within Alicante province from Monday or are we still restricted to our health authority areas?
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby elchedave » Tue May 12, 2020 8:27 am

Monday next is the 18th, the original timings for moving between phases was a MINIMUM 2 weeks in each phase. By your reckoning that will only give the Comunitat Valencia one week in phase 1 & if there is any major increase in cases (which they currently don't know) then there will be no movement to phase 2, in fact there could be a return to "total lockdown"
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

PreviousNext

Return to Quesada general discussion