Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Phase 1

Re: Phase 1

Postby marcliff » Tue May 12, 2020 8:32 am

Bee wrote:The argy-bargy continues back and forth between Valencia and Moncloa. The upshot of it from reading between the lines is that on Monday the whole of the Comunitat Valenciana will advance to Phase 1 and on the 25th May the entire Comunitat will advance to Phase 2.

Bee

Unless they seriously change the rules then that can't happen. The BOE on moving towards phases, whilst not giving dates, does give a period between phases which is 2 weeks.
Yes, the whole of CV could move to Phase 1 on 18th May which is next Monday if the Minster of Health agrees they are now carrying out enough testing (the sticking point in the criteria) but, apart from the health authority areas already on Phase 1, they couldn't move to Phase 2 until 1st June.

Unless they issue a BOE which rescinds the original BOE, of course. The way it's all jiggery pokery and I wouldn't put it past them although Illa and Simon have always been adamant that a 2 week time gap between phases is necessary.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Bee » Tue May 12, 2020 8:59 am

TonTri wrote:
Bee wrote:The argy-bargy continues back and forth between Valencia and Moncloa. The upshot of it from reading between the lines is that on Monday the whole of the Comunitat Valenciana will advance to Phase 1 and on the 25th May the entire Comunitat will advance to Phase 2.

Bee

Bee, does that mean we are then allowed anywhere within Alicante province from Monday or are we still restricted to our health authority areas?

Nothing is official TonTri until it is published in the BOE. So we will have to wait and see.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby elchedave » Tue May 12, 2020 9:04 am

Bee wrote:
TonTri wrote:

Bee

Bee, does that mean we are then allowed anywhere within Alicante province from Monday or are we still restricted to our health authority areas?

Nothing is official TonTri until it is published in the BOE. So we will have to wait and see.

Bee

That is why posts shouldn't be made until information becomes official, it creates even more confusion.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby TonTri » Tue May 12, 2020 9:05 am

Cheers Bee and ElcheDave. I'll just have to be patient :D
Last edited by TonTri on Tue May 12, 2020 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bee » Tue May 12, 2020 9:06 am

"Yes, the whole of CV could move to Phase 1 on 18th May which is next Monday if the Minster of Health agrees they are now carrying out enough testing (the sticking point in the criteria)"

And the most contentious. Valencia region had less than 3000 tests to be carried out and the Basque region had nearly 6000 tests to be carried out but Valencia were stopped moving on a Phase and the Basque Region was allowed to move on a Phase.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby marcliff » Wed May 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Andalusian government has asked that if the blocked areas move (Malaga, Granada and the Malaga municipal are) to phase 1 on Monday, then they should be allowed to move to Phase 2 the following Monday (25th May) along with the other areas and not wait a full two weeks to do so.

Valencian Community head has requested the 14 regions remaining on phase 0 be moved to phase 1 on Monday.
They have asked for further restrictions in phase 1 for 3 of the areas to not have social gatherings of up to 10 people (that's 3 Valencian areas, not affecting Alicante/Elche).

Catalonia has requested that a further 3 areas move to phase 1 on Monday but that Barcelona (which has 3 health areas) remain on phase 0 for another week. I think they said that 16 judges (might have been court officials) have been taken to hospital with CV-19 from the Barcelona area.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Espanabums » Thu May 14, 2020 2:35 pm

I have not seen it written anywhere as to when you can do DIY and maintenance to the outside of your property, painting walls, trimming hedges etc.

Anyone seen anything specific?
Steve & Jill, Torrevieja
Espanabums

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja Centro

Postby Jabberwocky » Thu May 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Espanabums wrote:I have not seen it written anywhere as to when you can do DIY and maintenance to the outside of your property, painting walls, trimming hedges etc.

Anyone seen anything specific?

Nothing I have seen specific about it, BUT plenty people doing it -- me included..
Jabberwocky

Which part of Spain are you from?: Close to Torrevieja

Previous

Return to Quesada general discussion