Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Phase 1

Phase 1

Postby Chris&Maggie » Wed May 06, 2020 5:32 pm

I’m sure it’s been posted somewhere but I certainly can’t find anything that says what the hours we are allowed out under Phase 1, it can’t still be the same surely, otherwise 14 to 65 can’t meet up other than early morning or evening, no morning coffee and can only go to a restaurant until 8 o’clock. Can someone please throw some light on this.
Yours confused of Dona Pepa
Chris&Maggie

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Re: Phase 1

Postby AnnetteD » Wed May 06, 2020 5:36 pm

You’re not the only one, I’m confused about this too.
AnnetteD

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta, Quesada

Postby marcliff » Wed May 06, 2020 5:55 pm

The restrictions on times will be lifted in phase 1 and you will be able to travel anywhere within your municipality. Those places opening, such as outside bars and restaurants, are to designate a time where those at risk (including us knackered old f..ts) will have priority but you will not be restricted to actually going in during these times.
The current restricted times were only valid in phase 0.

The state of alarm has been approved by parliament for another 15 days. Movement within your province has not yet been announced. Again, now parliament has approved the continuance there will be a BOE issued and I will listen to the press conference due to start on Antenna 3 in the next hour or so.

But remember, not all regions will advance to Phase 1 on Monday. Those that will will also be announced but it has already been said only 3 provinces in Catalonia will move forward.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby AnnetteD » Wed May 06, 2020 6:05 pm

marcliff wrote:The restrictions on times will be lifted in phase 1 and you will be able to travel anywhere within your municipality. Those places opening, such as outside bars and restaurants, are to designate a time where those at risk (including us knackered old f..ts) will have priority but you will not be restricted to actually going in during these times.
The current restricted times were only valid in phase 0.

The state of alarm has been approved by parliament for another 15 days. Movement within your province has not yet been announced. Again, now parliament has approved the continuance there will be a BOE issued and I will listen to the press conference due to start on Antenna 3 in the next hour or so.

But remember, not all regions will advance to Phase 1 on Monday. Those that will will also be announced but it has already been said only 3 provinces in Catalonia will move forward.

Thanks for clearing that up.
AnnetteD

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta, Quesada

Postby Chris&Maggie » Wed May 06, 2020 6:06 pm

Thank you very much Marcliff for your help, surprised we still have to stay within our Municipality rather than within, say Alicante, but it is what it is, and it’s better than it was
Chris&Maggie

Postby marcliff » Wed May 06, 2020 6:07 pm

Actually, the lady on Antenna 3 speaks rather fast.
Breaking news on La Sexta at the moment.
Valencia moves to phase 1 on Monday and the beaches will be open but not for bathing.
They've moved on to Andalusia now so I'll update.
They are saying swimming pools can open but haven't mentioned from when. Lifeguards have to wear facemasks and temperature check everyone on entry. 2m distance both in and out of the pool.
Madrid will move to phase 1 but with extraordinary measures (haven't yet said what they are)

Now talking of other areas like La Rioja but confirmed only Terres de l Ebre, Tarragon and Al Pirineu in Catalonia will move to phase 1. Barcelona and others will stay on phase 0.

Will keep you posted.
marcliff

Postby Chris&Maggie » Wed May 06, 2020 6:11 pm

Thanks very much
Chris&Maggie

Postby marcliff » Wed May 06, 2020 6:12 pm

Gyms can open with distancing and disinfecting areas 3 times per session.
Now questioning the tests and saying one out of every 3 positive tests have been false.
Now have the head of some hospital explaining the figures and complaining about the tests being unreliable.

Will keep watching but the interviewer is speaking very fast and not letting the experts get a word in.
marcliff

Postby marcliff » Wed May 06, 2020 6:16 pm

Now moved on to a report that citizens in Carmel, Barcelona, have attacked a group of thieves who have moved in with sticks and stones. Two policemen have been hospitalized in O Vao after being attacked when they approached a group and told them to break it up.

Looks like they've moved to other news

Back soon after the headlines.
marcliff

Postby marcliff » Wed May 06, 2020 6:21 pm

In case you're interested, there have been over 830,000 fines and more than 7,300 imprisoned for lockdown infractions during this state of alarm.

Deaths in Italy rise to 369 from less than 200.

Now going to other countries like France and UK so will wait a bit.
marcliff

Next

Return to Quesada general discussion