Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Phase 1 Day 1

Re: Phase 1 Day 1

Postby Steve4878 » Mon May 11, 2020 1:12 pm

Yorkshire Linen and other other linen store both open. Both I would suggest over 400sq metres.
Some bars/ cafes have 4, 6 and 8 around tables all directly next to each other. Other cafes keeping those on same tables 2 metres apart.
Quite Busy out though, queues at Briko and the garden centres in los montesino. Different rules everywhere so confusion reigns.. lol, you have to laugh
Steve4878

Which part of Spain are you from?: Bennimar

Postby william » Mon May 11, 2020 7:16 pm

No individual menus allowed no condiments, paper table clothes and a complete deep clean of tables and chairs after each customer.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby TonTri » Mon May 11, 2020 7:33 pm

Steve4878 wrote:Yorkshire Linen and other other linen store both open. Both I would suggest over 400sq metres.
Some bars/ cafes have 4, 6 and 8 around tables all directly next to each other. Other cafes keeping those on same tables 2 metres apart.
Quite Busy out though, queues at Briko and the garden centres in los montesino. Different rules everywhere so confusion reigns.. lol, you have to laugh

Yes Steve both Yorkshire Linen and the ferretaria were open as was the hairdressers. And I managed to get a cup of coffee at Mulberry's although I was the only one there.
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bee » Mon May 11, 2020 7:58 pm

That chap who does the daily video said that interpretation of 2mtrs per person at a table is incorrect. The tables must be 2mtrs apart but the customers at the table don't have to be 2mtrs apart. It wouldn't be practical to have 10 people at a table with each one 6ft apart. What size of a table would you need for that!!!

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby TonTri » Mon May 11, 2020 8:19 pm

Bee wrote:That chap who does the daily video said that interpretation of 2mtrs per person at a table is incorrect. The tables must be 2mtrs apart but the customers at the table don't have to be 2mtrs apart. It wouldn't be practical to have 10 people at a table with each one 6ft apart. What size of a table would you need for that!!!

Bee

LOL, what bar terrace could accomodate such a size table
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby vilna » Mon May 11, 2020 8:30 pm

The one they are building at the sumi wok un benimar!
vilna

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Janetg » Mon May 11, 2020 8:59 pm

Hiya does anyone know what then new building is going to be in benimar ?
Janetg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby And » Tue May 12, 2020 1:32 pm

Bee wrote:That chap who does the daily video said that interpretation of 2mtrs per person at a table is incorrect. The tables must be 2mtrs apart but the customers at the table don't have to be 2mtrs apart. It wouldn't be practical to have 10 people at a table with each one 6ft apart. What size of a table would you need for that!!!

Bee

Daily video? Where are they please? Thanks.
And

Postby jpeg » Tue May 12, 2020 3:27 pm

on Facebook " corona virus in spain - information "
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby KarenCouzens » Tue May 12, 2020 4:23 pm

This is from N332. Translated to English from BOE.
Note the words MINIMUM INTERPERSONAL.

❗️The maximum occupancy per table or group of tables will be ten people. The table or group of tables used for this purpose must be in accordance with the number of people, allowing the minimum interpersonal safety distance to be respected.

The way I read this is.
If people are not from the same household. They still have to distance by 2m.
KarenCouzens

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales, Alicante

PreviousNext

Return to Quesada general discussion