Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

It might be 2 late to save local bars and restaurants and ?

It might be 2 late to save local bars and restaurants and ?

Postby Creed » Fri May 15, 2020 8:46 pm

Creed

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: It might be 2 late to save local bars and restaurants an

Postby anthomo16 » Sat May 16, 2020 9:21 am

I feel so sorry for expats they have been in lockdown for a long time and now with conditions easing I can see why they thought their relatives could visit. The info coming from the President appears to be very good but quite confusing. I had to leave because I am not a resident but am waiting to get back to the sunshine, bringing with me my daughter, but hey-ho I will have to wait.
anthomo16

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesada

Postby Barry martyn » Sat May 16, 2020 6:07 pm

what tripe is this newspaper writing , spain or the uk or the other nations dont know yet what they are doingand why would anyone want to travel at this time , ?

drivel
Barry martyn

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby sasha234 » Sat May 16, 2020 6:39 pm

yes lockdown lifted far too early in uk especially as the rate of reinfection is rising in certain regions.reinfection rate should be in the hundreds not thousands before mass air travel is considered.
sasha234

Which part of Spain are you from?: le mata

Postby william » Sat May 16, 2020 7:24 pm

Local bars and restaurants will have to start and adjust to the new normality, they will have to up their game and try and attract the local Spanish population there is more of them than the immigrants, that means forgetting they are British and become international appealing to everyone employ a Spanish chef for example there is clients out there you just have to work at getting them into your establishments. Good luck to all the good ones will survive.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby rupertthebear » Sat May 16, 2020 8:01 pm

I
Last edited by rupertthebear on Sun May 17, 2020 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
rupertthebear

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby vilna » Sat May 16, 2020 8:43 pm

I not spanish but can cook spanish food, and many other nationalities, the spanish family owed restaurants and bars will survive i think, as they are well establised and usualy own there own premises/buildings and employ family members giving them a good start over some of the british and other nationalities that have to pay a weekly rent and staff wages.
vilna

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada