Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Rules

Rules

Postby mark&denise » Tue May 19, 2020 9:11 pm

Have I missed something thought only applied to population's of less than 5000
Last edited by mark&denise on Tue May 19, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mark&denise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: Rules

Postby marcliff » Tue May 19, 2020 9:33 pm

I posted a couple of days ago that the rules had now changed and this applies to municipalities of less than 10,000 and not 5,000. They just need to keep 10 to 12 noon and 7 to 8pm clear for us oldies.
However, the Min of Health announced today that a BOE would come out tomorrow relaxing even those rules for towns with less than 10,000.

Without knowing where that above conversation is referring to it would be difficult to say whether they are right or wrong. It could be someone in a municipality of less than 10,000.

The time slots for us in Rojales/Quesada are the same as they have always been.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby mark&denise » Tue May 19, 2020 9:37 pm

It's all so confusing a few ignoring them anyway children still out all hours
mark&denise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Des » Wed May 20, 2020 10:59 am

I’ve just seen this as reported In Costa Blanca People, I’ve copied the post so no miss typing

The Valencian Community will not enter Phase 2 on Monday

The Valencian Community will remain in phase 1 for another week. The Minister for Health, Ana Barceló, announced this evening (Tuesday) that she is not going to ask central government for the region's advancement to phase 2 "as a precaution and for the protection of all, to continue all together."
It is believed that the Covid-19 transmission rate, which in the last few days has risen from 0.60 to 0.85, is the reason for the delay.
"It is prudent to wait...The worst thing would be to go backwards," said Barceló.
Des

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Wed May 20, 2020 11:08 am

As I posted earlier on the press briefings thread.
marcliff

Postby Lavender » Wed May 20, 2020 11:15 am

mark&denise wrote:It's all so confusing a few ignoring them anyway children still out all hours

They have relaxed the rules for children because of the heat we are going to experience. Also, don't you think that children have suffered enough spending 7 weeks inside their homes, at least adults could escape the house even though it was just to go to the supermarket.
Lavender

Postby Glassfull » Wed May 20, 2020 11:36 am

Lavender wrote:
mark&denise wrote:It's all so confusing a few ignoring them anyway children still out all hours

They have relaxed the rules for children because of the heat we are going to experience. Also, don't you think that children have suffered enough spending 7 weeks inside their homes, at least adults could escape the house even though it was just to go to the supermarket.

Would you supply a link to this information so that it can be verified?
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Lavender » Wed May 20, 2020 1:29 pm

Glassfull wrote:
Lavender wrote:

Would you supply a link to this information so that it can be verified?

I've read it on various N332 posts, CAB posts and to be honest I am not going to trawl through everything I have read. The government stated that due to the weather getting hotter they were amending the restriction of the hours for children to be out. If everyone has been reading the posts from the government, surely they would also have seen it.
Lavender

Postby marcliff » Wed May 20, 2020 2:25 pm

No, they were going to allow the autonomous communities to amend the hours to allow children out in the mornings and not the heat of the day.
I have not seen anything on the Valencia, Alicante, Torrevieja or Rojales council sites that have actually got around to amending it.
As far as I'm aware, the original times are still extant in this area.
From the Moncloa information site:
Timetables for taking walks and other exercise will still be in place, although regions will be able to adapt them according to factors such as weather conditions
marcliff

Postby william » Wed May 20, 2020 7:27 pm

On.the subject of times any adult who complains about children being out then you really have a problem over all they have been fantastic being confined for so long.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja