Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dog Park Lo Marabu

Re: Dog Park Lo Marabu

Postby hobnob » Fri May 22, 2020 12:25 pm

Hi...Anniep..thanks for the update...more trees sounds good...eventually some shade. Fonzie went to Pedros (Dolores) and had a great day playing and in the pool...slept through the night as he was very tired. Hopefully the park will open in line with the phased management of the unlocking. Thanks again.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Re: Dog Park Lo Marabu OPEN

Postby Anniep » Sat May 30, 2020 7:38 am

Good news for dog walkers, the dog park is now open, seems strange day to do it,I was thinking phase 2 ,Monday,but a man is in there walking his dog,
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby hobnob » Sat May 30, 2020 10:03 am

Hi...Anniep...thanks for the news..I agree it does seem a strange day to open the park. Perhaps the man walking his dog has bunked in...Fonzie off to Dolores today for an overnight stay ...we are going out for a meal (lots of gin for me) with some of our family...long time no see etc. Keep well all and stay safe.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Re: Dog Park Lo Marabu OPEN

Postby lindylou23 » Sat May 30, 2020 12:03 pm

Anniep wrote:Good news for dog walkers, the dog park is now open, seems strange day to do it,I was thinking phase 2 ,Monday,but a man is in there walking his dog,

I might be wrong but I don't think it is supposed to be open yet.

I walk past every evening and for the last 4 days there has been a couple in there with 2 white dogs I know you live by there Anniep, thought you might have seen them as well

There were 2 people trying to get their attention the other evening from their roof solarium to tell them to get out.

Not sure really why anyone would want to go in there at the moment, the smell is atrocious and the grass/weeds are so high now it would be difficult to pick up after your dog. Thought that maybe they would cut down overgrowth before it was opened up, especially as they have been planting more trees and it doesn't look like that has finished yet.
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Anniep » Sun May 31, 2020 12:43 pm

I thought they would have cut it back, removed the dumpy bag before opening but saw quite a few people in there yesterday through the day,
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Previous