Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Flight cancelled with Ryanair - 4th & 11th ?

Re: Flight cancelled with Ryanair - 4th & 11th ?

Postby geetee61 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:25 am

We’re supposed to fly to Alicante from Liverpool on July 11th. Flight still on at the moment but we’re expecting the worst. Still waiting for our refund for cancelled flights May 13 and 27. Been offered refund or voucher. Opted for refund but Ryanair now saying might have to wait until pandemic is over before refund issued.
geetee61

Postby Janetg » Thu May 21, 2020 7:27 am

The reason ryan air are cancelling some July flights is that they’re only flying certain routes and from Manchester there only flying the morning flight so the pm ones have been cancelled
It’s nothing to do with not flying in July, they still plan to travel obviously providing boarders etc allow it, but flying only 40% of their usual schedule
Janetg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Toodiq » Thu May 21, 2020 7:57 am

Similarly from Birmingham; I have had July flights cancelled by Ryanair as their schedule is now showing as flying every other day instead of daily or twice daily. So in theory I could rebook for but don’t think I’ll bother at the moment
Toodiq

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Sillysocks » Sun May 24, 2020 4:19 pm

Bill wrote:Just had our outbound July flights cancelled but our Alicante to southend is still on return booked separately.
My daughters flights have been cancelled outbound but not the return but all booked at the same time,
what is he playing at.

Last weekend I had my flight out of Birmingham to Alicante on the 24th June cancelled but not my return flight on the 9th July but yesterday they cancelled my return flight
Sillysocks

Which part of Spain are you from?: WORCESTER

Previous