Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Exercise from phase 2

Exercise from phase 2

Postby AnnetteD » Fri May 22, 2020 9:18 am

Reported yesterday on el diario.es

There will be no time slots for activities in phase 2, but there will be preferential times for vulnerable groups

Fernando Simón has stated that the time bands that defined activities during the early stages of the de-escalation will not work in phase 2. "The time bands will disappear," he said. Thus, walks or outdoor sports could be carried out at any time of the day. However, Simón has specified that "it is proposed that there be an exclusive strip for vulnerable groups" such as older people who must be delimited by autonomous communities or municipalities.
AnnetteD

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta, Quesada

Re: Exercise from phase 2

Postby Angela17 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:57 am

I wonder if the 1km ruling of exercising from your house will cease too? Im getting bored of walking in the same area!
Angela17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Glassfull » Fri May 22, 2020 1:55 pm

Angela17 wrote:I wonder if the 1km ruling of exercising from your house will cease too? Im getting bored of walking in the same area!

It would make sense to keep the 1km from home otherwise, the coastal towns will become inundated with people and the risk of infection would increase
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Angela17 » Fri May 22, 2020 2:46 pm

I should have said I love hill walking. Also we're less likely to see anyone, definately less than where we live.
Angela17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada