Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Phase 2

Re: Phase 2

Postby Angela17 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:32 am

marcliff wrote:Yes, the only restrictions are that the over 70s can only go in the 10 to 12 and 7 to 8 slots. Everyone else is allowed out at any time and my missus is spitting bullets over this.

Many thanks Marcliff
Angela17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Fri May 29, 2020 8:44 am

Angela17 wrote:
marcliff wrote:Yes, the only restrictions are that the over 70s can only go in the 10 to 12 and 7 to 8 slots. Everyone else is allowed out at any time and my missus is spitting bullets over this.

Many thanks Marcliff

I may have mistranslated that. Looking at the BOE again it does say "except for" the two time slots reserved for the elderly. I was looking at the one you referred to (Spain in English) which says you can go out at any time but it doesn't actually say that in the BOE.
Let me read it a couple of times and get my head around it as it seems to contradict itself by saying at any time but a little further down it makes an exception.

Sorry to be confusing.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby marcliff » Fri May 29, 2020 8:59 am

Sorry but it looks like the Spain in English site got it wrong.

The Moncloa official site states:

The public may travel around the province, island or territorial unit of reference in groups of up to 15 people, not including those who live together, provided that they maintain social distance and personal protective measures. People up to the age of 70 may engage in non-professional physical activity at any time of the day [i]exception between 10 am and 12 pm, and between 7 pm and 8 pm, which are reserved for those over the age of 70.[/i]

SND 440 simply states the restrictions on child movement for exercise are removed and refers to about half a dozen other BOE orders.
marcliff

Postby elchedave » Fri May 29, 2020 9:08 am

Great work Marcliff, :text-thankyouyellow:
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby marcliff » Fri May 29, 2020 9:18 am

And from El Mundo
En la fase 2 se permite practicar deporte a cualquier hora a las personas se hasta 70 años exceptuando los tramos horarios para los paseos de ciudadanos mayores y vulnerables.

In phase 2 , people up to 70 years of age are allowed to practice sports at any time, except for the time sections for walks by elderly and vulnerable citizens.
marcliff

Postby David Stokes » Fri May 29, 2020 10:03 am

Someone needs to get this message through to the Spanish residents of Rojales. All this week, when I have walked with the dog through the El Recorrel park between 7 and 8pm there have been Spaniards of all ages, including mothers with young children, dogs not on leads. And we are not even into Phase 2 yet. Whilst I understand why, and in all honesty I don't feel at risk, it is a bit irritating when you have hung around until 7pm yourself before going out. I would actually prefer to scrap the reserved time in this area, which is so low risk, but whilst the rules are there they should be adhered to by all.
David Stokes

Postby Angela17 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:08 am

Many thanks Marcliff for all your work and time over this. I'm keen to abide by the rules and what you've said seems logical to protect the over 70s. Thank you.
Angela17

Postby Angela17 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:12 am

Following on from what David said I passed an over 70 year old this morning around 7.30. He was also on an exercise walk (smoking at the same time!). I guess we just have to be patient and look forward to the day when we return to normal.
Angela17

Postby mark&denise » Fri May 29, 2020 9:43 pm

[when you mention the over 70S times does this mean they can only go out in this time zone and no one in that age group can go out in that timeframe many thanks
quote="marcliff"]All the Valencia Region (and all of Andalusia) goes into Phase 2 from Monday 1st June.

All the lowering of restrictions in Phase 1 still apply but there are some extras. SND/445/2020 refers.

Walks and exercise. All children and adults can now take exercise or go for walks and the limit on once a day is now changed to no limits of the number of times this can take place but the times reserved for over 70 years old of 10 to 12 noon and 7 to 8 pm must still be adhered to. The 1km limit has also been lifted so it is now possible to go to the countryside or beach for trekking and walking provided the area is in the same province.
Both parents may now accompany children for walks and exercise.

Shops and stores, regardless of size, can now open with a maximum capacity of 40%. This includes shopping malls. Children play area and rest areas are to remain closed.

Restaurants and bars can now open their interiors with capacity limited to 40%. This does not apply to nightclubs or music bars which could attract larger crowds. Self service will not be allowed nor will going to the bar be allowed, it must be waiter service only. Terraces can have 50% of capacity, as now, but the restrictions on single use items is maintained - no sauce bottles, oil bottles, salt and pepper shakers and serviette holders, for example.
Groups of people allowed to congregate together is raised from 10 to 15.

Beaches will be opened for walking with set access points. Some beaches will allow bathing and sunbathing but some beaches will maintain restrictions. There must be a gap of 2 m between bathers and some will have areas on the beach marked out where towels, bags and so on must be kept.

Plenty to do with hotels, visiting second homes (all within your province), funerals, museums, theatres and cinemas et al. Any specific question I'll look into the BOEs that have been issued to see if there is an answer.[/quote]
mark&denise

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby marcliff » Fri May 29, 2020 10:15 pm

mark&denise wrote:[when you mention the over 70S times does this mean they can only go out in this time zone and no one in that age group can go out in that timeframe many thanks
]

I think that was your question and I think I answered it.
The 10 to 12 noon and 7 to 8 pm slots are reserved for the over 70s. It is the only time they are allowed out for exercise.
Everyone else can go out at any time except in those time slots.

Remember, this is only for walks and exercise. You can go to a shop or a bar or a restaurant at any time providing, of course, that they are open.

marcliff

PreviousNext

Return to Quesada general discussion