Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Postby marcliff » Thu May 28, 2020 8:36 pm

All the Valencia Region (and all of Andalusia) goes into Phase 2 from Monday 1st June.

All the lowering of restrictions in Phase 1 still apply but there are some extras. SND/445/2020 refers.

Walks and exercise. All children and adults can now take exercise or go for walks and the limit on once a day is now changed to no limits of the number of times this can take place but the times reserved for over 70 years old of 10 to 12 noon and 7 to 8 pm must still be adhered to. The 1km limit has also been lifted so it is now possible to go to the countryside or beach for trekking and walking provided the area is in the same province.
Both parents may now accompany children for walks and exercise.

Shops and stores, regardless of size, can now open with a maximum capacity of 40%. This includes shopping malls. Children play area and rest areas are to remain closed.

Restaurants and bars can now open their interiors with capacity limited to 40%. This does not apply to nightclubs or music bars which could attract larger crowds. Self service will not be allowed nor will going to the bar be allowed, it must be waiter service only. Terraces can have 50% of capacity, as now, but the restrictions on single use items is maintained - no sauce bottles, oil bottles, salt and pepper shakers and serviette holders, for example.
Groups of people allowed to congregate together is raised from 10 to 15.

Beaches will be opened for walking with set access points. Some beaches will allow bathing and sunbathing but some beaches will maintain restrictions. There must be a gap of 2 m between bathers and some will have areas on the beach marked out where towels, bags and so on must be kept.

Plenty to do with hotels, visiting second homes (all within your province), funerals, museums, theatres and cinemas et al. Any specific question I'll look into the BOEs that have been issued to see if there is an answer.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Re: Phase 2

Postby Glassfull » Thu May 28, 2020 8:54 pm

Thank you
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby shemarg » Thu May 28, 2020 8:58 pm

Lovely to have you back Marcliff and thank you. I think I saw somewhere that community pools would open?
shemarg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Golf. Quesada

Postby nannyabroad » Thu May 28, 2020 9:09 pm

Thank you hubby walks in the mountains so will be pleased at this.
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Postby marcliff » Thu May 28, 2020 9:11 pm

Yes community pools can be opened in Phase 2 with many restrictions. BOE SND 414/2020 lays down the way in which they may open.
The following is the paragraph relating to this:
Article 44. Reopening of recreational pools to the public.
1. The recreational pools may be opened to the public, access to which is permitted by any person.

The maximum capacity allowed will be thirty percent of the installation's capacity, provided that it is possible to respect the safety distance between users of two meters. Otherwise, said capacity will be reduced in order to comply with the safety distance.

2. In order to access the pool, prior appointment will be required with the facility's managing entity. For this, schedules will be organized in shifts, outside of which it will not be possible to stay in the facility.

3. Prior to opening, the facilities must be cleaned and disinfected with special attention to closed spaces such as changing rooms or bathrooms.

Likewise, the different equipment and materials such as, glass, ropes, auxiliary materials for classes, perimeter grid, first-aid kit, lockers, as well as any other in contact with users, that are part of the installation, must be cleaned and disinfected.

The biocides to be used for surface disinfection will be those of product type 2, referred to in Annex V of Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 22, 2012, regarding the marketing and use of biocides. Likewise, disinfectants such as dilutions of freshly prepared 1:50 bleach or any of the disinfectants with virucidal activity that are on the market and that have been authorized and registered by the Ministry of Health may be used.

4. The provisions of this article are understood without prejudice to the physical and chemical purification operations of the water necessary to obtain adequate water quality from the vessels in accordance with annexes I and II of Royal Decree 742/2013, of September 27 , which establishes the technical-sanitary criteria for swimming pools, with the carrying out of the pertinent controls, as well as compliance with the rest of the applicable regulations.

Article 45. Hygiene and prevention measures applicable to recreational pools.
1. The facility will be cleaned and disinfected daily in accordance with the provisions of article 6.

However, on surfaces in frequent contact with users' hands, such as locker doors, or railings, cleaning and disinfection must be carried out at least three times a day.

2. Users will be reminded by means of visible signage or public address messages of the hygiene and prevention regulations to be observed, indicating the need to leave the facility in the event of any symptom compatible with COVID-19.

3. In the users' areas of stay, a spatial distribution must be established to guarantee the safety distance of at least two meters between the users by means of signs on the ground limiting the spaces. All personal objects, such as towels, must remain within the established two-meter security perimeter, avoiding contact with other users.

4. The use and cleaning of the toilets will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of article 6.5. Likewise, it must be verified that, at all times, they are provided with soap and / or hydroalcoholic gels or disinfectants with virucidal activity authorized and registered by the Ministry of Health.

5. It will not be possible to use the showers in the changing rooms or the water sources

Our administrators have said they have been in contact with our pool maintenance people to see if this will be possible.
marcliff

Postby TonTri » Thu May 28, 2020 10:04 pm

Good to see you back Marcliff. I don't know if there's anything in the new regulations regarding this topic I posted this morning. Obviously as people are allowed to travel within their own province there must be rules in force.
quesada-general-discussion-f9/tourist-accommodation-in-july-t45541.html
TonTri

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Espanabums » Thu May 28, 2020 10:51 pm

Welcome back marcliff. Many thanks for all the info.
Steve & Jill, Torrevieja
Espanabums

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja Centro

Postby Angela17 » Fri May 29, 2020 4:50 am

Can I check please, are the under 70s also allowed to exercise, hill walk etc, during the time slots reserved for the over 70s ie 10 to 12 etc? I read on the Spain in English Facebook group that they still can but I just wanted to make sure.
Many thanks for your information Marcliff.
Angela17

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby marcliff » Fri May 29, 2020 7:54 am

Sorry, this post was misleading and has been edited. Please see reply from Moncloa in a subsequent post.

Thank you
Last edited by marcliff on Fri May 29, 2020 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
marcliff

Postby Terry the gardener » Fri May 29, 2020 8:11 am

Hi..can you or anyone tell me if you can use communal roof areas of an apartment blocks for meal/ b.b.q of less than 10 people as of monday...thanks
Last edited by Terry the gardener on Sun May 31, 2020 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terry the gardener

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Next

Return to Quesada general discussion