Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Living in ciudad quesada

Re: Living in ciudad quesada

Postby Sickofbritainrain » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:17 am

To whoever it may concern, when I returned from Tenerife I drove back and came into the UK on the south coast and settled in Bournemouth, I bought a Mercedes ml 270 to use and was shopping in the large Tesco in the area, when I returned to my car there was a policeman looking at it, he explained that he was considering buying a ml himself and asked me about the vehicle, the conversation turned when I mentioned I hadn't had it long as I had recently returned from Spain, it was in the further conversation that the said policeman told me that french fisherman bring immigrants from France to the UK and drop them on empty beaches on the south coast at night for considerable renumeration, this fact has also been discussed on the Jeremy Vine show on radio 2 and also in parliament as recently as last year, this is fact, not the rubbish in red top newspapers that I do not read or entertain, but from your post I believe you may, I wish you a good day
Sickofbritainrain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Tenerife

Postby nnejy » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:28 am

If you re-read what you have just written you will see that it's not "the immigrants" at fault, but the unscrupulous people that try to make money from them by bringing them in. So at least, you should try to get your facts right.

I think what you do not realise either is that YOU are also an immigrant. Hence, be more careful about what you say and how you say it. Try not to just lash out with your tongue (or keyboard in this case) without thinking things through first? If you do that, you might actually find that what you are saying does not make any logical sense.
nnejy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Tunney » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:38 am

Could someone tell me are the restaurants in Dona peps open now,and if so do you got to face masks to go in,I will be coming over from Wales to stay for one month in September thankin you david
Tunney

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona pepa

Postby Sickofbritainrain » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:55 am

The facts are correct, it would appear that you are the one lashing out with your use of the word b#####t, usually the sign of someone who is unable to elucidate without swearing every third word, as for being an immigrant, I find it hard to see how I can be when I m English living in the UK, your poorly constructed Ill thought through responses are tiresome to say the most, again I wish you a good day
Sickofbritainrain

Which part of Spain are you from?: Tenerife

Postby nnejy » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:05 am

Sickofbritainrain wrote:The facts are correct, it would appear that you are the one lashing out with your use of the word b#####t, usually the sign of someone who is unable to elucidate without swearing every third word, as for being an immigrant, I find it hard to see how I can be when I m English living in the UK, your poorly constructed Ill thought through responses are tiresome to say the most, again I wish you a good day

You make me laugh out loud. You will become an immigrant very soon - once you land on Spanish soil. After all, that is why you were asking your original question wasn't it?

Poor you that cannot see the inconsistencies in what you write.
nnejy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous