Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Nicest place to live around Quesada /Rojales

Nicest place to live around Quesada /Rojales

Postby Jonnno » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:13 pm

Recommendations please for where to live around here - and why?
Jonnno

Which part of Spain are you from?: Marquesa

Re: Nicest place to live around Quesada /Rojales

Postby A.N.Other » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:09 am

I'd say that depends on your personal definition of 'nice'.

One mans idyll can be the next mans hell........!
A.N.Other

Which part of Spain are you from?: Almoradi

Postby Richard Black » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:53 am

Hi Jonno,

There is a lot of cracking areas around Quesada, we choose El Raso as it is quiet and not far from the beach,
We had a holiday home down in the Costa Del Sol for 15 years before moving up to El Raso, this area in our opinion can leave the Costa Del Sol standing.
Richard Black

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dunfermline

Postby mondo » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:41 am

It depends on what you want from a home.

For me I wanted to be near a Spanish town, walking distance to shops and restaurants, near bars (but not too near)... so we chose Benimar. Ten minutes walk to Rojales village, 20 mins walk to Benijofar, 40 mins to Quesada centre. ..13 mins drive to Guardamar beach..

Perfect.

It all depends on what you want from life..

mondo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Teppy » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:03 pm

If you want a really nice quiet area, but near to all the amenities of Ciudad Quesada, I recommend Monte Azul on the outskirts of Benijófar. However, although you can easily walk to Quesada, a car is necessary. There is a nice community spirit with many permanent residents.
Teppy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Monte Azul, Benijofa

Postby Thatch1 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:40 pm

A lot will depend on what type of accommodation you require. Not all urbanisations have all types. The main types are either villa's, apartments, or quads. With a villa, you have more privacy, but you have the expense of maintaining your own pool. With apartments and quads, you tend to share the cost of a community pool. I live in a community in between Quesada and Rojales. The community is made up of 8 villas, and 12 quads (3 lots of 4 houses back to back).
Thatch1

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills X1

Postby michelle3934841 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Hi Jonnno , consider if you want noise or piece ,,!!! We purchased a holiday home and took our time about it , we started wanting a apartment within walking distance of everything,, in the end we purchased a detached villa on Lo Crispin,, we stayed in a apartment, next doors toilet drove us mad ,, town house we could hear everything from next door down to shoe heals clonking on the tiled floor ,, and in the summer months we do not go near any of the centres as they are hell in our opinion, if you go further out you have lovely peace and quiet , you can go to the hustle and bustle and go home to piece,, best of both worlds ,, hope this helps
michelle3934841

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Moston » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:42 pm

It all depends on your budget as to what area, or to what you want to live in, detached villa , bungalow , apartment, budget then location i would say.
Moston

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Brewingdog » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:09 pm

Hi michelle3934841. I very briefly visited Lo Crispin. That was more than a year ago. I liked the area but as I say my visit was brief. Is it a peaceful place to live. Are there many facilities, shops, bars etc or do you have to go elsewhere for your shopping and entertainment. I had a coffee in the tavern which seemed a nice place but is more bars in Lo Crispin. Any info you can give would be great. Many thanks Paul.
Brewingdog

Which part of Spain are you from?: Salford

Postby orrfenn » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:11 pm

Hi. Quesada is growing rapidly and comprises a large variety of quite different areas. Theres the older original part. Generally very large houses, well spaced with big outside spaces. Pueblo bravo, Dona Pepa plus several areas closer to the town centre. Plus smaller link houses nicer for retirees perhaps. Newer houses tend to be smaller and closer together, but still nice!
This I admit is a broad generalization . Just trying to say that as others have said. All depends what you call nice. Best to come here and rent for a few months and explore for yourself. So much to choose from. Good luck :D :D
orrfenn

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pueblo Bravo