Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Social distancing

Re: Social distancing

Postby Lockey57 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:15 pm

And look at the crap they left!!
Lockey57

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Sage » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:42 pm

I suspect some of them might be heading for a place near you in the coming months now the travel restrictions have been sorted.
Sage

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Big Wheeler » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Before social distancing,several hundred tons of debris including discarded tents were left behind by visitors to last year's Leeds Festival after 3 days.
Dropping stuff on the ground instead of in a bin is routine now.No respect for themselves or their communities.
I haven't been to Germany for 20 years but it used to be really clean in cities and small towns and villages.Civic pride.
Big Wheeler

Which part of Spain are you from?: Algorfa

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:20 pm

Bournemouth and Dorset have now declared a major incident as their resources police etc are overstretched with illegal parking, anti social behaviour, waste problems and gridlock on the roads. The video of them piling into the train station was horrendous.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Paulspot » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:44 pm

I honestly thought these were fake but to my horror unfortunately I’m watching the news now and it’s true !!! I just so shocked people can be so stupid and a lot of them might come to Cornwall for holidays which like Valencia area has had very few covid cases.
Paulspot

Postby elchedave » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:02 pm

And you will hear the same lot on here saying "it's only a minority" of people,those pictures show thousands, yes thousands of Covidiots & that is just one small part of the UK. And Still they wonder why most full time expats here in Spain & Spanish nationals feel the borders have opened way too soon.
Bring on the flack!!!!!
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby polop » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:08 pm

elchedave wrote:And you will hear the same lot on here saying "it's only a minority" of people,those pictures show thousands, yes thousands of Covidiots & that is just one small part of the UK. And Still they wonder why most full time expats here in Spain & Spanish nationals feel the borders have opened way too soon.
Bring on the flack!!!!!

Don't think anyone could argue with that... good post
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby partygoer » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:54 pm

Just been in a local bar here in Quesada..I'm first to be served then there's a bloke appears stood shoulder to shoulder with me at the bar despite markings on the floor. Bar staff said nothing...theres no hope.
partygoer

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Billyboy » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:55 pm

I don't recall anyone posting anything about the two protests in London that happened in recent weeks . Media barely mentioned "social distancing" in their coverage of them - was any moral outrage and indignation about "social distancing" posted then ?

Last week 3 people get murdered in Oxford and that gets swept under the carpet by the media and last night 20 + police officers get injured in Brixton - again , little or nothing on the media yet it revels in showing the UK police force kneeling to anarchits .

The real "incident" was Brixton last night , 20 + police officers injured ,
https://twitter.com/i/status/1276208592853569536
Billyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Ronnie112 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:59 pm

I hope that the police come down very hard if there are any idiots which no doubt there will be.
Ronnie112

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

PreviousNext