Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Social distancing

Re: Social distancing

Postby wilbhoy67 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:17 pm

England.

Scotland and North of Ireland ( possibly Wales?) have not experienced this at all, hence the much Lower rates of infection and better R rates.
wilbhoy67

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Luis

Postby anthomo16 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:03 pm

I am not doubting any of the pics they were all true but as you know we get very few sunny days here and with this virus unfortunately people who cannot work lose their brains, however not all beaches are like that. We went down to |Hove 1 mile from Brighton I've uploaded a pic to my FB page we went at 11.30am and there were very few people around . We did leave at 2pm as more were coming. Just saying.
anthomo16

Which part of Spain are you from?: ciudad quesada

Postby hobnob » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:09 pm

Hi...I have posted several threads and replies where I have pointed out what I considered to be stupid and daft actions by members of HMG during the Covid crisis...I pointed out that 18.3 million people had been allowed into the UK in the early stages of the crisis...I pointed out the Boris Johnson had actually said things like "Go to work" or" don,t go to work" along with other conflicting advice...making a point about the weak UK leadership...Cummings came and went so to speak...He is still in a job and people wonder why people in the UK think if its good enough for them then its good enough for me etc. Now I did not rant and rave...I did not write in capital letters..but was I outraged after not leaving my house here in Spain for ten weeks...Oh and I am in Spain I am not writing from afar I am writing about my feelings from here in Spain...Outraged You bet I am/was outraged. Keep well keep safe.
hobnob

Which part of Spain are you from?: benijofar

Postby Bettyboo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:18 pm

I am in the UK at moment and live near a very beautfiul small beach where yesterday people were in small groups and being very calm and civil. I think they have a problem all the way from Bournemouth to Margate and for me it is the rubbish situation that is a concern. But then that exists in all places even without Covid19. Do they exepct someone else to pick it up? With regards to the social distancing this should have been stopped on public transport before everyone all got jam packed on the trains, but if Boris says go out and enjoy yourself this is what is going to happen. No leadership, left too late and basically people here are totally confused? Though I would not be one to sit on a crowded beach or leave my litter. That's whay I live where I am, most in my area are totally civilised polite and we don't seem to have this problem. Well not yet. As someone also said what about the Liverpool supporters and social distacning? Yes I could go on and on, there will always be people breaking the rules wherever you live.It is all about Common Sense and I am sad to say most people don't have any.
Bettyboo

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cuidad Quesada

Postby Billyboy » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:40 pm

Yesterday Sky news telling us the worlds going to end in the UK because people went to the beech , today ( see link )

https://twitter.com/i/status/1276163574973509635

they state the 2m rule was mostly observed . The hypocrisy of MSM knows no bounds .
Billyboy

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Ian2009 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:14 pm

Billyboy wrote:Yesterday Sky news telling us the worlds going to end in the UK because people went to the beech , today ( see link )

https://twitter.com/i/status/1276163574973509635

they state the 2m rule was mostly observed . The hypocrisy of MSM knows no bounds .

Ian2009

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dońa Pepa

Postby Paulr » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:18 am

AlanH1972 wrote:Unsurprisingly no one has mentioned thousands of Liverpool fans congregating at the ground last night, suppose that's someone's else's fault

Good post!

And they did it again last night
Paulr

Which part of Spain are you from?: Formentera

Postby smudger » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:35 am

wilbhoy67 wrote:England.

Scotland and North of Ireland ( possibly Wales?) have not experienced this at all, hence the much Lower rates of infection and better R rates.

Scotland has much lower rates of infection because we have a much lower density of population.I live on the ayrshire coast and believe me the beaches here have been very busy when the weather has been good.Because it isnt being reported by the media doesnt mean it isnt happening.There will always be fools who will flaunt the rules in any country.Kelvingrove park in the west end of Glasgow had to be closed because of the crowds and today George square in the centre of Glasgow is taped off to stop these fools holding demonstrations.As i said there are fools everywhere.
smudger

Previous