Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Brace yourself Spain, the holidays are comin

Re: Brace yourself Spain, the holidays are comin

Postby daz » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:15 pm

Thanks folks, grateful to you, some have pointed out errors with my wrong wording, some commented on bits I didn’t write about, and some mentioned stuff i forgot to include. Great to get a rounded opinion. I hope every single one of us in the future, can all look back on this time, and be relieved it’s all over. Until then, look after yourselves, keep a safe distance, and stay safe.
daz

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby Annier999 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:21 am

I’ve been completely alone through lockdown. I’m highly delighted that my partner will be able to come over for part of the summer. Work permitting of course - he’s vern furloughed from his work in aviation.

I’m also pleased to know that friends who are still working in UK will be able to visit their Spanish homes. I know they’ve all followed the guidelines. Some of them are employed by the NHS and have been on the front line.

I think the idiots are in a minority, and I’m pretty sure that visitors to my little corner of the world will observe the Spanish rules as I’ve done.
Annier999

Postby Overdale » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:31 am

No need to worry, they will all be infected with covid now and unable to travel lol
Overdale

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Postby wilbhoy67 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:40 am

I'll be here in two weeks. I live in an area with an infection rate of 0.03. Not in England I add - I'm more than happy to risk coming to a country with a higher rate. No issues at all.

However, whilst Bournemouth was an embarrassing episode, folk were, by and large, only following guidelines from their government, so please blame politicians not hard pressed families or individuals.
wilbhoy67

Which part of Spain are you from?: San Luis

Postby DuFay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:48 am

Daz im sure if you do check it out people on modern day planes dont get infected on them as the new filtration system replaces the air inside every 3 seconds. Where most people get infected is while being herded around airports in masses queuing up with luggage & drinks & food & the duty free & its the same when getting off all herded together in masses.
DuFay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby earlybay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:55 am

The issue is I believe is how quickly this virus can spread. From a street market in Wuhan It’s infected almost 10 million people across the world.
Just 1 Infected person on a beach, plane or restaurant could have disastrous consequences.
earlybay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante

Postby Janetg » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:38 pm

Find your comment insulting and disrespectful Daz!!
I will also be flying to Spain in 2 weeks to stay in my house in Spain
I work from home and have been extremely respectful to all the rules and will continue to follow rules in Spain
Why some ex pats are totally rude towards us who still live in the U.K. is beyond me,
When we move over in 3 years I am sure I won’t be nasty or bitter like some people on here
For most on here people are lovely and helpful but others are just rude
Last edited by Janetg on Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janetg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Pete31 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:40 pm

Yep this will go on and on for a few more months maybe until next year so good people just take care and stay safe. Pete.
Pete31

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entra Naranjos

Postby Dot » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:00 pm

I do agree I have a home in spain (18 years) when I'm allowed to come over I will agree with all the things that are said..I have been in lockdown for 4 months no symptoms etc and when I am allowed I shall come to my home !
Dot

Which part of Spain are you from?: lo marabu

Postby Jonnno » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:26 pm

Just out of interest Daz, are u in Spain or UK? Difficult to tell from what you say.
Jonnno

Which part of Spain are you from?: Marquesa

PreviousNext