Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Rental Wanted :Long Term Rental Wanted - Around 6 months

Post here if you are looking for a property to rent in Quesada. Include your requirements, such as: Long Term, Short Term or Holiday rental - Number of bedrooms etc. Please use the forum for any questions or further information but addresses & phone numbers are best communicated by clicking on the PM (Private messaging) or Email buttons.

Rental Wanted :Long Term Rental Wanted - Around 6 months

Postby xcaliber » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:13 pm

Is there anyone who can rent us a furnished property for around 6 months asap for around €300 per month and we would pay the electricity and water. We are currently in the UK and buying a property in Pilar but the build will not be ready until middle of next year. We are trying to beat the Brexit clock and need an affordable rental contract for Residencia and whilst we are unlikely to be able to live in the property immediately we would try and come out to see our developer and legal team as soon as it is safe to do so and live in the property. There is only two of us, over 60 so if it is a flat we would need a lift for any shopping(!), and the property will be well cared for. If anyone is able to help us our lawyers have agreed to pick up the keys for us and will travel reasonable distance from Quesada. If you have anything available it would be helpful to have photos, location and when it is available.

Any suggestions or recommendations also welcome.

Much Appreciated. Thank you.
xcaliber

Which part of Spain are you from?: Pilar de la Horadada