Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

High street

Re: High street

Postby HarvHar2018 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:42 pm

its so good to see that the parking is gone, the less cars the better
Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you
HarvHar2018

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Glassfull » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:11 pm

HarvHar2018 wrote:its so good to see that the parking is gone, the less cars the better

it should look a lot nicer now. Better than the scrapyard it resembled before. Lets just hope that the ODC is not considering erecting another monstrosity.
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Anniep » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:41 pm

Outside Don Carlos and Day and Night, they have made a double pavement, so a place for the table then to the side of it another pavement so no need to walk through tables, looks great and there are 2 underground car parks under the shopping areas.Which are never used to capacity,
Anniep

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Marabu

Postby marcliff » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:35 pm

The road has been surfaced and you can drive along it. Excellent with no bumps and looking really good.
Only hiccough, the pavements look massive but all the cafes and bars have put tables and chairs out which are taking up some three quarters of the width. I thought it would be good for wheelchairs or the not so able to get along there but they are confined to the small bit along the side. Bit awkward if someone is coming the other way. Will be good for the bars, though, as they now have lots more outside space for customers and most of them seemed to be doing good business at lunchtime today.

However, it is certainly an improvement and cars are parked on the side of the road opposite the Don Carlos and they've got rid of parking on the other side. Didn't go past the chemist in the middle so couldn't see if there was any parking up by the banks along there.

Apart from the underground parking, they have left the temporary waste land opposite the tobacco shop as a car park although it does say temporary.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Previous