Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Transport for suitcases from Quesada to Scotland

Transport for suitcases from Quesada to Scotland

Postby Allan m » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:53 am

Hi

Does anyone know of a local uk transport company who make regular trips back to uk (ideally Scotland) who may have space to transport two suitcases from Quesada to Scotland for us. We left the cases with friends when we flew back in March at the start of the lockdown expecting we would be back In a few weeks, although it now looks like it will be Oct at the earliest and if there is a 2nd wave maybe not till 2021 so we need to bring out cases back. Both about 20kgs and full of clothes.
Allan m

Re: Transport for suitcases from Quesada to Scotland

Postby kevin07 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:17 am

Hi we could bring the suitcases back for you we would need to know where in Scotland to be able to quote.
Silverdale Transport & Removals
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01270 872731
Mobile: 07952170306
Mobile: 627 371 937
kevin07

Which part of Spain are you from?: albir

Postby Allan m » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:41 am

Hi Kevin delivery would be to Bishopbriggs near Glasgow
Allan m

Postby Allanm » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:21 pm

Allan m wrote:Hi

Does anyone know of a local uk transport company who make regular trips back to uk (ideally Scotland) who may have space to transport two suitcases from Quesada to Scotland for us. We left the cases with friends when we flew back in March at the start of the lockdown expecting we would be back In a few weeks, although it now looks like it will be Oct at the earliest and if there is a 2nd wave maybe not till 2021 so we need to bring out cases back. Both about 20kgs and full of clothes.

Hi no promises bu t I might be going back 8n the not to distant future to Hamilton ..no idea as of yet when , it keep this mail and if you don’t have any luck give me a message in a few weeks and I ll know if I am going
Cheers
Allan
Allanm

Which part of Spain are you from?: Petrer

Postby meg20 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:51 pm

Send my bag ?
meg20

Which part of Spain are you from?: buena vista

Postby BarneyBoy » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:34 am

Hi. We’ve used the company listed below several times. Very competitive prices and great service.
Good luck.

SCOTMOVE OF Fraserburgh
Tel Uk office : 0044 (0)1346 582204 Nick
Spanish office : 0034 603231693
E-mail: [email protected]
BarneyBoy

Which part of Spain are you from?: Donna Pepa

Postby Bigbobuk » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:00 pm

You can google a luggage transport site would cost about 70€ for 2 cases
Bigbobuk

Which part of Spain are you from?: Playa flamenca

Postby jamiep » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:33 pm

https://www.sendmybag.com/

You really should try these first. Most couriers charge £ 100 minimum so these may be the cheaper option
jamiep

Postby Allan m » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Folks

Thanks for all the replies, really appreciated. I’m in contact with one of the suggested carriers and will be getting a quote from send my bags.com. Thanks again, great forum for very welcome advice
Allan m

Postby Ally » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:14 am

Allanm wrote:
Allan m wrote:Hi

Hi no promises bu t I might be going back 8n the not to distant future to Hamilton ..no idea as of yet when , it keep this mail and if you don’t have any luck give me a message in a few weeks and I ll know if I am going
Cheers
Allan

Hi Allan,
I have two nail guns in boxes that I need taking back to Scotland would you be able to help?
I see you are going to Hamilton I can have someone pick them up from there as we love in Stenhousemuir.
Appreciate if you could help thanks.
Ally
Ally

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Next