Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Mechanic/ Garage recommendations

Mechanic/ Garage recommendations

Postby acjw1970 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:11 pm

Looking for someone to fix a brake light and adjust the emissions which are too high on my Ford Focus TCDI 2003 in order for it to pass its ITV.

Thanks in anticipation
acjw1970

Which part of Spain are you from?: Parque Recorral

Re: Mechanic/ Garage recommendations

Postby nannyabroad » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:05 pm

We use Venture Fleet Los Montesinos for the last 12 years, always been good.
nannyabroad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales Hills

Postby Pablo Teatime » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:17 pm

High emmisions could be caused by any number of things. Only use a mechanic with full diagnostic equipment otherwise they will be guessing and you will be paying for their guesses.
Pablo Teatime

Which part of Spain are you from?: Elche

Postby Ron Hill » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:53 am

I’ve had a couple of bad experiences with Venture Fleet and won’t go back there. On one occasion they had my car for 7 weeks and still didnt fix it. Charged me over €2000 .00 and after all that the engine warning light still came on. So had to get rid of the car
Ron Hill

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entre Naranjos

Postby DuFay » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:08 am

i HIGHLY RECOMEND THE CEPSA GARAGE on the Lemon Tree Rd i had my car serviced & ITV ,d recently they did a good job & despite not being able to get a quick date of off Torry ITV they took it to Murcia & it passed with flying colours & they even washed it while there, great service & price & they talk in english as he lady in the petrol station talks some english & the young blonde boy that works on the Petrol satation side talks perfect English.
DuFay

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby elchedave » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:25 am

DuFay wrote:i HIGHLY RECOMEND THE CEPSA GARAGE on the Lemon Tree Rd i had my car serviced & ITV ,d recently they did a good job & despite not being able to get a quick date of off Torry ITV they took it to Murcia & it passed with flying colours & they even washed it while there, great service & price & they talk in english as he lady in the petrol station talks some english & the young blonde boy that works on the Petrol satation side talks perfect English.

Did you have to get the Sonar (noise) test done in Torry (or anywhere in the Valencian communidad) after they had done the ITV in Murcia. Murcia don't do it but it is (or was hence why i'm asking) a legal requirement in Communidad Valencia.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar