Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Thank you to the person who found my handbag

Thank you to the person who found my handbag

Postby Lavender » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:48 am

If the person who found my handbag in the trolley at Aldi yesterday is a member on here I wish to thank you so much for handing it in. I realized what I had done a couple of minutes afterwards when I was driving home, rushed back and the assistant produced it from behind the till. Everything was intact and it's definitely restored my faith in humanity. My friend's handbag was stolen from her motor home in Lidl car park, La Marina a few days ago and I honestly thought I had seen the last of mine, which contained my purse with residencia, bank cards etc.. and mobile. There are so many incidents recently of thefts, it's heartening to know that we still live in an area where decent, honest people reside. I just wish the person had left his/her details so I could thank them personally. So, if the kind person does read this, thank you so very, very much.
Lavender

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Thank you to the person who found my handbag

Postby andywyatt » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:54 pm

I would have done the same so glad it was returned.
andywyatt

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby willemite » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:06 pm

Hello lovely to hear good news.
Since we were robbed last year, we don’t carry original documents, get a copy of your driving license verified and use that, leave everything else at home.
willemite

Which part of Spain are you from?: catral

Postby Shelles » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:27 am

I picked up somebody’s debit card on the street on Friday so I called the number on the back of the card, had to wait about 40 mins on e the call had been answered for someone to talk to me. Finally I gave them the details on the card and they said they had noted it was lost/found and I had to cut it up. I asked for the owners address so I could give it back and they said they are not allowed to give it. At least nobody could use it and I’d done my good deed for the day.
Shelles

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada