Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Cats

Re: Cats

Postby kathy » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:32 pm

When I had to catch a semi feral cat that moved in on me (I was going to keep her) and got pregnant I borrowed a cat trap from the vet. Paid 20€ returnable deposit
kathy

Which part of Spain are you from?: rojales

Postby dragonlyn » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:08 pm

Hello, same here, we need to catch a little cat to take he or she to the vets ....so yes if anyone can lend a trap to me too I would be eternally grateful. It is important to do this to stop more poor kittens being born, we are only doing our bit!
dragonlyn

Which part of Spain are you from?: Alicante

Postby Ronnie112 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:17 pm

:text-goodpost:
cerveza wrote:you do need to bring your garden waste to the Rojales container park, you do need to bring your empty gin bottles to the glass container, you do need to dump your dirty mattress to the rojales point as well, you do need to drive always on the most right lane, you do need to put you’re mouth mask OVER your nouse , you must keep distance, and you must ………pffffff

Let the person who is perfect trow the first stone to the person who feeds “a cat”…, i do feed cats and dogs and rabbits, but when you see me doing it, can you then also see that i already neutered around 130cats out of my OWN wallet

Find yourself a hobby or go salsa dancing or start moaning about the Brexit again before you attack people with good intentions and moral intentions, and no selfish intentions(a rare thing these days!!) …

As said before: 60% of those WILD cats are domestic cats who where left behind by Brexiteers!!!
so f…up
Regards Cerveza, always in for an a live talk!
Ronnie112

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby YogiBear39 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:44 pm

Suegreg wrote:Chrisdee and cerveza,thankyou for your replies. Yogibear39,there's always one.NOT on private property.

That's fare enough and I'm not having a go at you.
YogiBear39

Which part of Spain are you from?: SWANSEA

Postby Spittysmum » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:44 pm

Sue Greg , would you like to pm me and then We can make arrangements? Unfortunately I cant remember how to pm, if you do , can you tell me what to do.?
Spittysmum

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Just click in the blue box with Sues name and then the option for you to pm pops up
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Floyds21 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:26 pm

Perro Verde vets on Calle Azul next to Jollys bar have a cat trap that you can borrow with a deposit, thank you for looking out for our furry friends.
Floyds21

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Previous