Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

EasyJet cutting flights

EasyJet cutting flights

Postby Mac3blade » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:01 pm

Discovered to my horror that EasyJet have cancelled all flights from Belfast International to Alicante. The last flight from Alicante to Belfast departs on Sunday 1st November 2020. Ryanair have also cancelled all flights from Belfast to Alicante as well. It seems that Dublin isn’t flying to Alicante either.
I imagine there are many other routes affected and would advise anyone thinking of going to the U.K. or Ireland to do their research otherwise, there will be many disappointed people.
Recently, somebody posted about a flight they have booked for Edinburgh on 14/12/20. Someone said that the reason it hadn’t shown up when attempting to book was that the flight was full. I accepted this theory but had a nagging doubt in my mind so kept constantly searching for flights. A message appeared earlier today stating the above information. So, no flights for anyone hoping to travel to Ireland. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Mac3blade

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torreblanca

Re: EasyJet cutting flights

Postby polop » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:51 pm

We have just had our flight from Dublin to Tenerife cancelled by Ryanair for 3 November , Ireland is looking again at full lockdown and you can't blame airlines cancelling flights, hopefully new year may be better.
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby JustGinger » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:12 am

It's not just Ireland. Jet2 have no flights from Alicante to Leeds in November and December. I don't knew about the other way round. And Ryanair moved our booking from 29 to 27 December - which is now the last flight to Leeds of the year.
JustGinger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby elchedave » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:19 am

JustGinger wrote:It's not just Ireland. Jet2 have no flights from Alicante to Leeds in November and December. I don't knew about the other way round. And Ryanair moved our booking from 29 to 27 December - which is now the last flight to Leeds of the year.

Jet2 have cancelled all flights & holidays to Alicante, Malaga & Faro until March next year.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby Lavery.e » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Cannot find anything about Easyjet cutting flights between Belfast and Alicantenafter 1st Nov. Can anyone tell me how to check this out.

Many thanks
Lavery.e

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benijofar

Postby Calledali » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:14 pm

No more Easyjet flights between Newcastle and Spain. They have closed their hub at Newcastle
Calledali

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Fiesta, Quesada

Postby cogsie » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:47 am

My Alicante to Manchester flight on 28th November cancelled but they did offer (free) transfer to flight on 27th but at increased fare. Will be claiming refund instead and looking at Ryanair
cogsie

Which part of Spain are you from?: dona pepa

Postby polop » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:47 am

Quesada Kim wrote:EasyJet no longer run flights from Southend, Essex either. Really odd, as they were always jam packed.

Don't think they are packed now..
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca