Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

telephone number

telephone number

Postby dr.doolittle » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:26 pm

623415950, is this a scam number, i never answer unless i know who it is, they have rung several times.
dr.doolittle

Re: telephone number

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Google it
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby dr.doolittle » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Chrisdee wrote:Google it

the only word i understand on google is denuncia, also 602295097 comes up on the same page.
dr.doolittle

Postby jpeg » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:48 pm

jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby El Stevo » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:56 pm

Costs nothing to listen, just don’t speak unless you recognise the caller.
If it’s a recorded message, unless you speak it will disconnect.
Then block the caller, or just block this number. If someone wants to contact you from necessity then they’ll find another way.
El Stevo

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso, Quesada

Postby Harry Epsom » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:41 am

The main danger can arise if your curiosity gets the better of you and you ring back. Then you might get billed at extortionate rates for all the time you are connected.
Harry Epsom

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Postby Philipb1407 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:49 pm

What! You get scammers and you don’t answer the phone! Arrrrghhhhh that’s about the only fun I get, I’m sure the scammers know each other and have said don’t call volcano he’s a time wasting horror. And that’s why so few call me these days.. I love it when I get one..
I get the idiot who says he’s from Microsoft and I should check my laptop For some error lines, (every computer has them and it is not a problem) I have to disguise my voice In order to play them on, so for this post it’s a strong Irish accent (sorry you nice Irish) anyway, as soon as He says he’s from Microsoft and do I have A lap top, I reply, ahhh top of t’ mornin ya ya, aye I Ave a computery thingy, yes sir course sir I’ll be opening it for ya, ay lad Sir I be there, Ok Sir it’s open, can I see what Sir, no Sir there’s no of them thingys there me boy, onist sir it’s clean as a whistle, yes sir I followed your instructions to the letter, ok Sir let’s do it again, .... 3 hours later I promise ya sir I can’t see a single thing on my computery thingy, Sir you must have told me to do something wrong, sir let’s start again, Sir? My lap top, what lap top Sir? I only have mi iPad Computery thingy. Yes sir I have been wasting your time you lying piece of #@“&* . Now and again I get others and the language and what they will do to me and my god, defies belief, but oh how sweet it is to waste their time at their cost.... so the next time a scammer asks you for your pin code, say oh999. If they say transfer your money to a new Account number say ok it’s done, then say wow, I was overdrawn by €2000 transferring that debt to your account has Wiped my debt, thanks your wonderful, you piece of lying horse manure, obviously don’t be polite...have fun I do..
Philipb1407