Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Murcia Closed

Re: Murcia Closed

Postby MichaelC » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:20 am

No, I live in the same world. The one where CV-19 is everywhere. Its here to stay so we need to learn to live with it. Lockdown slows the spread, but doesn't stop it. Once restrictions are lifted, its back because its not going away. As said by the scientific world, its here, probably forever.
Look at lockdown areas. The numbers actually go up as they infect each other, look at Madrid, Manchester etc.
If the virus is already in an area, its already there. So people moving around will make little difference.
Virtually all of the UK is locked down, but no sign of it making any difference, figures still rising not just in those areas not locked down, but also still in the lockdown areas.
I'm not saying Covid isn't dangerous or real, just that movement restrictions when its already all over, different degrees or not, is unlikely to make any difference.
Basic logic in the real un-blinkered world.
Even the elderly have started to say, for the time we have left, let us live our lives.
MichaelC

Which part of Spain are you from?: QUESADA

Postby polop » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:07 pm

MichaelC wrote:No, I live in the same world. The one where CV-19 is everywhere. Its here to stay so we need to learn to live with it. Lockdown slows the spread, but doesn't stop it. Once restrictions are lifted, its back because its not going away. As said by the scientific world, its here, probably forever.
Look at lockdown areas. The numbers actually go up as they infect each other, look at Madrid, Manchester etc.
If the virus is already in an area, its already there. So people moving around will make little difference.
Virtually all of the UK is locked down, but no sign of it making any difference, figures still rising not just in those areas not locked down, but also still in the lockdown areas.
I'm not saying Covid isn't dangerous or real, just that movement restrictions when its already all over, different degrees or not, is unlikely to make any difference.
Basic logic in the real un-blinkered world.
Even the elderly have started to say, for the time we have left, let us live our lives.

Virtually all of UK is not closed down!! at moment ,,You don't seem to understand anything, regarding movement of people and spread of virus..
polop

Which part of Spain are you from?: La finca

Postby MichaelC » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:08 pm

You can't spread something to where it already is
MichaelC

Postby polop » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:06 pm

MichaelC wrote:You can't spread something to where it already is

Again lack of basic understanding,,
polop

Postby Puma » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:19 pm

MichaelC wrote:The virus is everywhere, all regions in Spain and all over Europe and beyond. So really how does restricting movement achieve anything.. all already everywhere.. lol

It doesn't do anything but prolong the inevitable. Lockdown did nothing to stop it the first time round. Like the flu this will never go away, even with vaccines.

Imagine when the next flu season kicks off and people start getting sick from that. No doubt covid19 will be to blame and that would be more ammo for them to restrict things even more than they are now.

Open everything up, stop all these harmful restrictions, and get on with life is my vote.
Puma

Postby Dave c » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:28 pm

If you nee someone who has died from this horrible virus you might think differently.
Dave c

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Chrisdee » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:43 pm

Puma: Do you really believe everything you are writting down here or are you just trying to stir
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Puma » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:46 pm

I'm not trying to stir. Why would you think that?
Puma

Postby polop » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:10 pm

Puma wrote:I'm not trying to stir. Why would you think that?

Well if you're not then obviously you are lacking in some department.
polop

Postby MichaelC » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:40 pm

I'm with puma. Absolutely bang on.
Lockdown achieves nothing but delay.
And for those who keep raising it, yes I know people who have died from covid. The message is the same though. People are also dying from missing cancer and other life saving treatments because of covid. Covid appears to be the only focus, when others are dying from missed appointments, missed treatments, important scans etc. On top of that thousands of businesses have closed down with more in the pipeline. Mass unemployment is developing, hardship and economies on the brink.
This is the real world. Even the top scientists are saying lockdown simply delays but does not stop covid.
Vaccines are far enough away, that doing nothing but lockdowns will create more hardship and death itself.
There are no winners here.
MichaelC

PreviousNext