Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Covid in Quesada

Re: Covid in Quesada

Postby Puma » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:55 am

Unfortunately, the vaccine will not allow things to get back to normal. The douche bag in charge of the WHO has already said that. And why would you want to take it anyway, after being rushed through in record time, and with having your ability to claim for damages should you be injured, removed? And then for a virus that has a fatality rate of 0.054% and that's if your over 70! (CDC). And lockdowns do not work as is obvious now. If you want to destroy peoples livelihoods then they work well, stopping a flu they do not.
Puma

Postby Chrisdee » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:03 pm

The lockdowns are not necessarily to stop the virus, it's to stop the ICU's getting inundated with cases
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Puma » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:44 pm

I seem to remember in the height of the pandemic, the hospitals were so 'busy', that all the doctors and nurses had time to come outside and pose for the cameras whilst getting pizza. Remember that?

Besides, how full are the hospitals going to be when everyone is dying of hunger because their livelihoods have been destroyed by the measures? Or that start dying of other things as they're all too scared to go there now?

I have sent you a PM to a video of a nurse in the UK speaking out as i'm not sure your allowed to post links here. And she is by far not the only only doing this.
Puma

Postby Littlechris » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:05 pm

Yes guy got test pack lolly stick thing u supposed to put in mouth he snapped it in half put it back in the envelope and sent it back. nowhere near his person. A few days later it came back positive and told him to self isolate for 10 days .Make your own minds up ???
Littlechris

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Ginner » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:22 pm

Littlechris wrote:Yes guy got test pack lolly stick thing u supposed to put in mouth he snapped it in half put it back in the envelope and sent it back. nowhere near his person. A few days later it came back positive and told him to self isolate for 10 days .Make your own minds up ???

Oh yeah, that was the one on Facebook so it must be true
Ginner

Postby Titch » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:59 pm

I’m amazed at the scepticism on here. I don’t think that “all the doctors and nurses” were “posing” for cameras, you cannot belittle their immense effort and hard work. Early in the year I remember seeing a news report of a nurse sitting in her car after a long, grueling shift, a rash on her face from wearing a mask for so long, and in tears because she was so shattered after tending so many desperately ill patients. I’m sure she wasn’t the only NHS worker who felt so overwhelmed. I shall remember her image for a long time.
Titch

Postby MichaelC » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:10 pm

I agree. The NHS and the Spanish hospitals did an amazing job during the first wave. They put their own health at risk and worked excessive hours to do their best. Real hero's.
However things are different now. The hospitals know how to deal with the virus better and compared to the first wave, the mortality rate v infection rate is significantly better.
The lockdowns help the hospitals better manage Covid.
The real shame is that cancer patients and many other serious illnesses are being forgotten as there is too much focus on Covid.
30,000 cancer screening missed, 3 million GP appointments cancelled or missed.
Even if covid reduces, the effects of these lockdowns will blite the UK and Spain, plus many others for decades.
MichaelC

Which part of Spain are you from?: QUESADA

Postby Jillandsteve » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:34 pm

Puma wrote:I seem to remember in the height of the pandemic, the hospitals were so 'busy', that all the doctors and nurses had time to come outside and pose for the cameras whilst getting pizza. Remember that?

Besides, how full are the hospitals going to be when everyone is dying of hunger because their livelihoods have been destroyed by the measures? Or that start dying of other things as they're all too scared to go there now?

I have sent you a PM to a video of a nurse in the UK speaking out as i'm not sure your allowed to post links here. And she is by far not the only only doing this.

What a bizarre post
Everyone dying of hunger ? Have the supermarkets closed ?
Livelihoods destroyed by sitting at home on 80% pay
Doctors and nurses taking a well earned break and they’re abused ??
People too scared to go to hospital ?

Today’s craziest post by a long way
Jillandsteve

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby Jillandsteve » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:35 pm

Chrisdee wrote:The lockdowns are not necessarily to stop the virus, it's to stop the ICU's getting inundated with cases

Both, to reduce the infection rate and thus reduce the load on hospital
Jillandsteve

Postby Jillandsteve » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:45 pm

Puma wrote:Unfortunately, the vaccine will not allow things to get back to normal. The douche bag in charge of the WHO has already said that. And why would you want to take it anyway, after being rushed through in record time, and with having your ability to claim for damages should you be injured, removed? And then for a virus that has a fatality rate of 0.054% and that's if your over 70! (CDC). And lockdowns do not work as is obvious now. If you want to destroy peoples livelihoods then they work well, stopping a flu they do not.

The vaccine is being produced in record time because of the incredible amount of effort by 200+ organizations worldwide
All normal tests have still been carried out, nothing has been bypassed
All vaccines are produced on the basis that no legal action can be take if it causes illness because all those who understand this know that no vaccine suits everyone, never can
The fatality rate for the virus is ten times that of flu, it’s 1% and flu is 0.1%
Deaths of 1.3 million are far , far in excess of even a bad flu year and the years not over yet
Lockdowns do work, it worked earlier but it didn’t totally see the virus off
It’s like cancer treatment, I know from personal experience that it doesn’t always work, it generally does but all bodies react differently, it’s the same with any medicine
It’s not a flu, please don’t get sucked in by that argument
If lockdowns hadn’t happened around the world then the death total would probably be in the tens of millions by now
Look back a 100 years ago, the Spanish flu killed 50+ million
Please don’t trivialize this virus or it’s affects or measures being taken by governments worldwide not just Spain or the UK
Stay safe
Jillandsteve

PreviousNext