Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Covid in Quesada

Covid in Quesada

Postby Terryandsue » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:20 pm

Is there a outbreak of covid in Quesada?? I now know of 4 people all infected this is within a week now my neighbors are feeling unwell
It's not scare mongering it's a fact.. I think it's time to stay home till this passes it's a shame when I thought everything was getting back to some normality
Terryandsue

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesarda

Re: Covid in Quesada

Postby garysl » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:44 pm

There's a post on Facebook this morning, from a lady who lives in Quesada, on one of the buy and sell sites. She says that she and her husband have tested positive and she knows of 10 other people who have tested positive as well. Quite a few people have commented and there doesn't appear to be anyone doubting it.
garysl

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Ginner » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:52 pm

garysl wrote:There's a post on Facebook this morning, from a lady who lives in Quesada, on one of the buy and sell sites. She says that she and her husband have tested positive and she knows of 10 other people who have tested positive as well. Quite a few people have commented and there doesn't appear to be anyone doubting it.

Unfortunately it is true. I know of the lady and her husband and i also know of 6 other people who have tested positive, half of whom are in Torrevieja hospital. Please be very careful!
Ginner

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby lindylou23 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:57 pm

Terryandsue wrote:Is there a outbreak of covid in Quesada?? I now know of 4 people all infected this is within a week now my neighbors are feeling unwell
It's not scare mongering it's a fact.. I think it's time to stay home till this passes it's a shame when I thought everything was getting back to some normality

Apparently there are quite a few people feeling unwell in the area, (predominantly Doña Pepa I believe), 2 friends of mine went and got tested yesterday as they had been in contact with somebody who had tested positive last week, and I know of 4 others self isolating.

I did hear that some of the local bars are being deep cleaned as a precaution.

I think people have become complacent, be vigilant out there.

I do not have access to Facebook, but post above seems to confirm some sort of outbreak in the area
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:24 pm

I've just heard a bowwlers wife at the Emwrald Isle has tested positive and my friend also mentioned San Luis. Apparently matches at San Luis have been cancelled. It all is I don't know
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Mickey Braw » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:30 pm

Is it a wonder when so many people have carried on like the virus doesn’t exist?
Mickey Braw

Postby KarenCouzens » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:30 pm

If everyone downloaded Covid Radar app on their phone, it will tell you if you have been near someone with Covid 19. Everybody should quarantine if they have been near someone who has tested positive. The problem is some people will not quarantine unless they get symptoms & this is why it's spreading so fast.
KarenCouzens

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales, Alicante

Postby Ross Kemp » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:55 pm

Is there a Vivid warning app in Spain.
If so pleas put the link up
Ross Kemp

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada

Postby Julie » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:16 am

There is an app you can download for your phone, and you can select the language. Search in your google play or apple store for Radar COVID 19
Julie

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marquesas Quesada

Postby AndyC » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:50 am

We all know it's out there but some of positive cases have probably had the virus since the Spring and it's only now when we have proper tests being carried out that we're noticing an increase.
Take care everyone.
AndyC

Next