Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

ALDI in Ciudad Quesada

ALDI in Ciudad Quesada

Postby Peartree » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:38 pm

ALERT!!!
UPDATE Dec. 10. This is boy is now with me. Someone thought it had a home but I contacted the people and they say he is not theirs. So I will get him vetted and find him a loving home. Photos to follow

This male cat is hanging out at the ALDI in Ciudad Quesada.He is exceptionally affectionate and people are leaving food for him there, so logically he continues to hang out there.He is so socialized he is in danger that the management calls the pound to take him away.He has no microchip but it looks like his left ear tip is snipped so he is neutered. He could be from a nearby home But without identification Please spread the word for his owner to keep him safe please.He is absolutely beautiful and greets everyone at the shop even those who try to purposely run over him with their carts.I know the people who are feeding him mean well but now he is in danger. If you want a loving, gorgeous cat please go get him and give him the home he deserves, you will not regret it.
Peartree

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada