Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

TV / RADIO TIMES

TV / RADIO TIMES

Postby Toodiq » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:03 am

Anyone know if they sell the Radio Times or TV Times anywhere please. I’ve asked in Quesada Tabac but they don’t stock them. I know there’s the TV guide you can buy here, but that’s not what I want.
Toodiq

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: TV / RADIO TIMES

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:42 am

I wouldn't have thought there would be any use for it to be honest when they already sell a TV guide. What it is you want that they don't show in the TV guide. Can you get it on-line
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Toodiq » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:56 am

Yes I know that. I just happen to like those magazines, that’s why i asked.
Toodiq

Postby elchedave » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:11 am

Have you tried Iceland, they stock some magazines, or maybe, although i haven't been myself, the new Tesco type shop.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby El Buho » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:32 am

The Radio Times & TV Times are not available here. There is an equivalent weekly magazine, TV Choice, which is available from various outlets here, eg Gamas & Post Box in Doña Pepa, Card shop in the alley beside Sabadell Bank, Iceland stores
The bumper Christmas edition should be in the shops today
El Buho

Which part of Spain are you from?: Ciudad Quesada

Postby jpeg » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:59 am

You can subscribe to the Radio Times here https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/tv-listings/
also TV Times has a Facebook page
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Graham_Lynn » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:30 am

Toodiq wrote:Anyone know if they sell the Radio Times or TV Times anywhere please. I’ve asked in Quesada Tabac but they don’t stock them. I know there’s the TV guide you can buy here, but that’s not what I want.

I understand the Christmas Radio Times was always a part of our family tradition

The joy of looking through the bumper edition and highlighting the programmes you wanted to watch.
But then I’m going back to the days when there was always lots you wanted to watch and the days when two programmes you wanted to watch were on at the same time and you needed to work out which one was being repeated as video recorders hadn’t yet been invented.

I subscribe to digital newspapers and magazines through Press Reader, but like to have a paper copy of a tv listings magazine at Christmas.
Yellow highlighter pens make a right mess of your screen when reading digital editions!!!

Lynn
Graham_Lynn

Which part of Spain are you from?: El Raso

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:42 pm

It comes off really easy with gumption and a scourer

[Fzquote="Graham_Lynn"]
Toodiq wrote:Anyone know if they sell the Radio Times or TV Times anywhere please. I’ve asked in Quesada Tabac but they don’t stock them. I know there’s the TV guide you can buy here, but that’s not what I want.

I understand the Christmas Radio Times was always a part of our family tradition

The joy of looking through the bumper edition and highlighting the programmes you wanted to watch.
But then I’m going back to the days when there was always lots you wanted to watch and the days when two programmes you wanted to watch were on at the same time and you needed to work out which one was being repeated as video recorders hadn’t yet been invented.

I subscribe to digital newspapers and magazines through Press Reader, but like to have a paper copy of a tv listings magazine at Christmas.
Yellow highlighter pens make a right mess of your screen when reading digital editions!!!

Lynn[/quote]
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Toodiq » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:44 pm

Thank you all for your suggestions and yes Lynn, that’s exactly why I’d like the magazines. I know it’s old fashioned but as you say, it’s part of Christmas tradition , well mine at least ! Merry Christmas all. Xx
Toodiq

Postby CharlieFarmer » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:12 pm

You can subscribe from Spain but boy at a price, €147 and that's with a 19% off promo!

https://www.buysubscriptions.com/print/ ... tyle=brand
CharlieFarmer

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Next