Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dave Beck Locksmith

If you have had good service and would like to recommend a reputable Company or a Tradesman or woman, please do so here.

Dave Beck Locksmith

Postby lindylou23 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:34 pm

I know it's been said before but what a genuinely lovely man Dave Beck is.

Phoned him yesterday afternoon as we had an issue with lock on our front gate that we thought needed replacing, if it did we were going to have 2 other locks replaced as well as they are of the same age and we thought could have the same problem with them later.

Told us he would be with us at 9.30 which he was, immediately told us it was not necessary to replace the whole lock, just the strike plate and mechanism, which he did, he then checked out the other gate locks which in his opinion were ok.

A genuine tradesman, that could have ripped us off as we didn't have a clue, but he didn't, he was honest as he values his reputation and rightly so. Great service. Great guy. Highly recommended
lindylou23

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: Dave Beck Locksmith

Postby Jan & Tony » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:23 am

Called on Saturday, job done on Monday, even willing to come out on Sunday. Arrived on time, locks changed, no fuss, quote was less than two competitors, happy, well recommended. Thank you Mr. Beck.
Jan & Tony

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña Pepa

Re: Dave Beck Locksmith

Postby Linda25 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:55 pm

I have used David Beck, lovely person, efficient always on time and very competitive prices and a big bonus no call out fee!
Linda25

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa, Quesada