Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Dogs in Restaurants/Bars

Re: Dogs in Restaurants/Bars

Postby Ginger » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:31 pm

No objections to dogs being in bars and snack areas providing the owners have them under control. Dogs are allowed in British pubs so why should Spain be different?
Ginger

Which part of Spain are you from?: Cartagena, murcia

Postby cheflady » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:53 pm

When I was the Head Chef for the Duke of Devonshire we had a black board saying " muddy boots and dogs welcome" which was in keeping with the Peak District we had a old fashioned Snug room and the only people that used it was Hikers and dog owners I know it's contravesal subject but we had three separate rooms to accommodate everyone we also had dog treats,like kids "Happy kids/Happy dog etc and in keeping with my last post about dangerous Dogs my staffy Asbo I'd die for!! Enough said!
cheflady

Postby Jaycee75 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:18 am

Ginger wrote:No objections to dogs being in bars and snack areas providing the owners have them under control. Dogs are allowed in British pubs so why should Spain be different?

Err .. Because this is Spain we're talking about, not the UK, and we don't have pubs here.
Jaycee75

Postby Creed » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:33 am

Sorry but I don’t agree to dogs in bars. Or restaurants. It’s wrong and SHOULD BE BANNED ,I have been bars and there has been dogs wanting to fight next there is a fulled coming together. Alcohol and dogs bad.

Surely the owners can leave them at there homes. For the time while in a bar. Or restaurant I also expect the folk who love pets will respond. WELCOME
Creed

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Freespeech » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:37 am

I think the owners should stay home, they are the problem
Freespeech

Which part of Spain are you from?: Catral

Postby boatman » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:01 pm

Hi well maybe you are Anti dog . Our dogs are better behaved & welcomed in many restaurants . It children that put me off , as parents now just let them run around even before they have finished eating. At least the parents can then eat in peace & bugger the rest of us. I don't mind dogs at all but yes you are right they should be under control on a lead & not baking at everpne & everything .
boatman

Which part of Spain are you from?: Gran Alacant

Postby Michael murtagh » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:48 pm

I know some dogs when they have a few drinks they want to fight everybody
Michael murtagh

Which part of Spain are you from?: aqua park quesada

Previous