Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

New driving licence after Brexit

Re: New driving licence after Brexit

Postby Chrisdee » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:20 pm

Yeah but it was for riding a camel

Big Wheeler wrote:When younger I took a medical and a driving test for a Saudi Arabian licence.
Hazard a wild guess what that was like.
Stevie Wonder could have been an instructor.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby LIFE BY THE MED » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:26 am

I am a hgv driving assessor and after reading some of these comments I am amazed some people are still driving , yes I know there will be people who post back but let’s be serious here your driving a car and some are fast ones so I hope for your own safety , you don’t want to cut any corners or try and get around the system. Simply amazed. :roll:
LIFE BY THE MED

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby Phoenix » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:47 am

Not trying to get round the system, it's just not consistent. I had always gone to Cereco in Torrevieja, eye test, discussion with the doctor, coordination test. 5 years ago decided I didn't want the hassle of going into town to a very busy office, so went to a different one. There they did extra tests, for example standing on your toes, which I never do while driving! If it was a coordination test, I didn't need it as I passed that on the machine. Five years later there's no way I can stand on my toes as I am waiting for 2 replacement hips and cannot bear my bodyweight on them. However I can drive as I tend to be seated for that & I also go on my exercise bike every morning to keep the muscles working ready for when I eventually get my operations after covid. I just wanted to go to licenced medical centre that does the same tests as Cereco.
Phoenix

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Previous

Return to Quesada general discussion