Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Bars reopening

Re: Bars reopening

Postby Rhaphanidosis » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:09 pm

Thanks for the original post Jillandsteve.
Rhaphanidosis

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

Postby marianna13 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:40 pm

Jonnno wrote:I do think the daily updates could do with a rethink re presentation.

There is a lot of very good stuff in there but it's sometimes a bit hard to find stuff, which ends up with others duplicating it.

Just a thought.

Yes, I think that too.
marianna13

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Bee » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:35 pm

Well that's it. Announced Officially by Snr Puig. Bars and restaurants reopen on 1st March. Terraces only and 75% capacity with closing time is 6.00pm.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Jillandsteve » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:24 pm

Rhaphanidosis wrote:Thanks for the original post Jillandsteve.

Thanks, just thought it might be of interest
Jillandsteve

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby cerveza » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:56 pm

Grow up…! My goodness, what’s happening with people these days…

If you don’t like a post , just don’t read it…, problem solved
cerveza

Postby Glassfull » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:58 pm

cerveza wrote:Grow up…! My goodness, what’s happening with people these days…

If you don’t like a post , just don’t read it…, problem solved

How would you know that you don’t like a post, unless you’d read it first? Asking for a friend
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby maisiesdad » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:02 pm

How sad is this.
A guy gives up his time to give informative, important updates/advice on a variety of matters of general interest, such as the disaster we are currently enduring. Apart from the factual, I remember posts on Spanish cheese, cuts of meat, coffee etc and I am certain that there are many new arrivals who are thankful for the sage advice he has given on settling into this Shangri la, where we are all lucky enough to live, I know I am!!! The bonus is his advice is free, based on fact or his considerable experience/knowledge and with little or no spin. If he gives advice I would readily rely on it 100%.
On the other hand we have a few, who without actually making any viable contribution themselves and with little justification, feel entitled to carp and criticise. Free speech is inviolate, but the sad thing is this vocal small minority is in danger of alienating this forum's most valuable asset & willing source of useful, invariably sensible and accurate information and advice.
Might be an idea for the continuance of the forum, if those who cannot be constructive think twice before wading in with their tuppence worth.
maisiesdad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Sue.lince » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:06 pm

Well said Maisiesdad
Sue.lince

Postby JCoop » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:04 pm

:text-goodpost:
maisiesdad wrote:How sad is this.
A guy gives up his time to give informative, important updates/advice on a variety of matters of general interest, such as the disaster we are currently enduring. Apart from the factual, I remember posts on Spanish cheese, cuts of meat, coffee etc and I am certain that there are many new arrivals who are thankful for the sage advice he has given on settling into this Shangri la, where we are all lucky enough to live, I know I am!!! The bonus is his advice is free, based on fact or his considerable experience/knowledge and with little or no spin. If he gives advice I would readily rely on it 100%.
On the other hand we have a few, who without actually making any viable contribution themselves and with little justification, feel entitled to carp and criticise. Free speech is inviolate, but the sad thing is this vocal small minority is in danger of alienating this forum's most valuable asset & willing source of useful, invariably sensible and accurate information and advice.
Might be an idea for the continuance of the forum, if those who cannot be constructive think twice before wading in with their tuppence worth.
JCoop

Postby Rhaphanidosis » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:42 pm

maisiesdad wrote:How sad is this.

Rhaphanidosis

Which part of Spain are you from?: Lo Crispin

PreviousNext