Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Iberdrola Electricity supply

Iberdrola Electricity supply

Postby LizzyW56 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:06 am

Just to let members know that there is a gentleman in Leroy Merlin at Zenia Boulevard from Iberdrola. We went to have a chat with a view to discussing out electricity supply and seeing if we could get a better deal. We are presently on the night/day tarriff. I had previously had a quote through Nordic and actually this was more expensive than Iberdrola. So I was not holding out much hope. But we ended up with 20% discount on our supply price (this does NOT include meter rental and other standing charges - just supply price) plus an e30 vouchern for Leroy Merlin. So well worth a trip. I just took the last bill plus identification. Good luck.
LizzyW56

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Re: Iberdrola Electricity supply

Postby elchedave » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:21 am

LizzyW56 wrote:Just to let members know that there is a gentleman in Leroy Merlin at Zenia Boulevard from Iberdrola. We went to have a chat with a view to discussing out electricity supply and seeing if we could get a better deal. We are presently on the night/day tarriff. I had previously had a quote through Nordic and actually this was more expensive than Iberdrola. So I was not holding out much hope. But we ended up with 20% discount on our supply price (this does NOT include meter rental and other standing charges - just supply price) plus an e30 vouchern for Leroy Merlin. So well worth a trip. I just took the last bill plus identification. Good luck.

Someone signed up with him the other day & then found out he would actually be paying a fair bit more (i'm sure he posted on here) He had to go to Iberdrola's office to sort it out. Those people don't actually work for Iberdrola, they get commission from getting you to sign up for a new/different contract. Maybe you are getting a good deal but please check the small print, soonest.
elchedave

Which part of Spain are you from?: Guardamar

Postby LizzyW56 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:05 am

Yes I have checked the small print. Immediately after meeting with him I had an email which showed exactly my old account details but with a reduced supply price. Thanks
LizzyW56

Which part of Spain are you from?: orihuela costa

Postby Spider » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:38 am

Just be careful as they add appliance white goods insurance and it ends up costing more. If it appears on your first bill ring them immediately it’s about €5 per month.
Spider

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby RJC » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:37 am

Presently with Iberola, interested in finding a electricity company with lower monthly standing charge.
Thanks
RJC

Postby Chrisdee » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:41 am

Do a search on here and read other posts referring to these franchised stands.
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby Chrisdee » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:25 pm

This is one of the posts I was referring to
Chrisdee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja