Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Murcians visiting Orihuela Costa

Murcians visiting Orihuela Costa

Postby Philip David » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:23 pm

Can Spanish Residents Living in Murcia and Orihuela visit their properties in the Orihuela Costa TODAY.
Philip David

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Zenia,

Re: Murcians visiting Orihuela Costa

Postby marcliff » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:30 pm

Orihuela can, Murcia can't.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Philip David » Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:33 pm

Thank you
Philip David

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Zenia,

Postby Rickys » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:56 pm

Not strictly true if one partner owns a property in Murcia and tbe other owns a property in Valenciana then yes they can as they would be returning to their residence, thats why people from Madrid can also enter Valenciana, nothing can be done about it, its not unlawful.
Rickys

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Postby marcliff » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:07 pm

Rickys wrote:Not strictly true if one partner owns a property in Murcia and tbe other owns a property in Valenciana then yes they can as they would be returning to their residence, thats why people from Madrid can also enter Valenciana, nothing can be done about it, its not unlawful.

Sorry, could you elucidate? It's nothing to do with where you own a property, it's where your main residence is. Are you saying a couple would have one main residence in one region and the other in another region? In which case only one of them could go home but then couldn't return.

So, no, "they" can't. One can, one can't surely?
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Postby Bee » Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:48 am

I better clarify.

3. d) The meeting of people with a marriage or partner relationship who live in different addresses is permitted

The regional laws allow couples to meet as long as the perimeter closures established by each of the regions are not broken. For this reason, you will not be able to visit your partner's house if you reside in different autonomous communities or in cities that have a zone confinement in force.

However I wonder about Rickys scenario. There is nothing preventing a couple owning a flat in Murcia for work and a house in Torrevieja as a family home. Can they then not quite legitimately travel home at the weekends under the returning home exemption.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja