Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Transferwise transfers

Re: Transferwise transfers

Postby phil1935 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:21 am

AllanK
ive done exactly the same- moved money from caixa to transferwise account- i had a similar issue, but resolved it after a while. You need to download caixa bank sign from the app store and register on it. Use the same details as caixa bank online sign on.
when you do the transfer it will ask you to open the caixa bank sign app and verify the transfer.
It works without any issues now
phil1935

Which part of Spain are you from?: quesada

Postby AllanK » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Thanks for all your replies. As suggested I used my Caixa Bank debit card to transfer to Wise account and it worked perfectly. Thanks again.
Allan
AllanK

Which part of Spain are you from?: Benimar

Postby Sylwina » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:03 pm

On the subject of Wise, I too am planning to move from Sabadell to Wise. I do have a question which I hope someone can answer. It's regarding the biennial non resident/foreigner account declaration form Sabadell submit for me (at a price of of course). Who is responsible for that? Will Wise do it on my behalf or will I have to make arrangements for its submission.
Not sure if this a banking obligation which all banks are responsible for or an obligation on the account holder.
Hopefully someone knows. I would ask at the bank if I could!
Sylwina

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Espanabums » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:10 pm

Sylwina wrote:On the subject of Wise, I too am planning to move from Sabadell to Wise. I do have a question which I hope someone can answer. It's regarding the biennial non resident/foreigner account declaration form Sabadell submit for me (at a price of of course). Who is responsible for that? Will Wise do it on my behalf or will I have to make arrangements for its submission.
Not sure if this a banking obligation which all banks are responsible for or an obligation on the account holder.
Hopefully someone knows. I would ask at the bank if I could!

I believe, as Wise is not a Sanish bank, there will be no non-resident declaration or payment due. Once you have no Spanish bank account, you will not pay a non-resident charge.
Steve & Jill, Torrevieja
Espanabums

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja Centro

Postby Sylwina » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:03 pm

:text-thankyouyellow: Espanabums, even better.
Sylwina

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Rickys » Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:09 pm

We had exactly the same the other day as soon as we got the security issue warning our bank rang us to confirm we were doing the transfer.
Rickys

Which part of Spain are you from?: La Marina

Previous