Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Advice on coming over

Re: Advice on coming over

Postby Suzyharry56 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:24 pm

:text-goodpost:
Suzyharry56

Which part of Spain are you from?: Doña pepe

Postby Bee » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:23 pm

The difference now is that the Spanish Government has opened up to travel from UK from today.

Bee
Bee

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby jpeg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Bee wrote:The difference now is that the Spanish Government has opened up to travel from UK from today.

Bee

Have you got a link to that info please Bee as I understand it means residents only
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Barry martyn » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:48 pm

why ask people in spain if you can leave uk . read the papers follow the news .
boris said no !
Barry martyn

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby Jaycee75 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:49 pm

jpeg wrote:
Bee wrote:The difference now is that the Spanish Government has opened up to travel from UK from today.

Bee

Have you got a link to that info please Bee as I understand it means residents only

Yes it's still the same Fred.

Permitted reasons to enter Spain after 30 March 2021

From 6pm (GMT+1) on 30 March 2021 (5pm / GMT in the Canary Islands), passenger travel between the UK and Spain will resume, however entry restrictions and testing requirements will remain in force. Only EU and Schengen state citizens, those who are legally resident in EU and associated Schengen states, or those who can demonstrate through documentary evidence an essential need to enter Spain, will be allowed to enter the country. Permitted circumstances include:
  • Habitual residents of the European Union, Schengen States, Andorra, Monaco, The Vatican (Holy See) or San Marino; who are travelling to their country of residence and can duly accredit their residence status with documentary evidence.
  • Holders of a long-stay visa issued by a Member State or Schengen Associated State, who are travelling onto said country.
  • Health professionals, including health researchers, and elderly care professionals who are going to or returning from essential work.
  • Transport personnel, seafarers and aeronautical personnel.
  • Diplomatic, consular, international organizations, military, civil protection and members of humanitarian organizations.
  • Students enrolled in courses starting after 1 January 2021 who carry out their studies in an EU Member or Schengen state and who have the corresponding permit or visa and medical insurance, provided that they are travelling to the country where they are studying, and that entry occurs during the academic year or 15 days previous. Students who started an on-site or in-person course in Spain prior to 1 January 2021 will not require a permit or visa to enter, but should be prepared to provide evidence of this, such as a residence document or proof of enrolment and accommodation (dated prior to 1 January 2021).
  • Highly skilled essential workers whose work cannot be postponed or carried out remotely, including participants in high-level sports events due to take place in Spain.
  • People traveling for imperative family reasons who can demonstrate an essential need to travel.
All of the circumstances above must be justified by documentary evidence. You should be aware that you may be questioned on arrival by Spanish border authorities to ensure you meet the entry requirements. Spanish border authorities will only grant entry if they are satisfied that your journey to Spain is essential and reserve the right to deny passage.
Jaycee75

Postby Barry martyn » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:24 pm

sue if you do get over can you water me plants
Barry martyn

Postby Slater39 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:58 pm

Barry martyn wrote:sue if you do get over can you water me plants

Of course I will not a problem lol
Slater39

Postby william » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:44 pm

Why do some people post a lot of rubbish on here for example saying Spain is letting UK citizens in after today ,Spain is not letting UK third country citizens unless you are a TIE or green card holder until the 30th of April its dangerous to put false information up.
william

Postby Bee » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:59 pm

No William I for one didn't post a lot of rubbish. There has been a change to what had been announced before the Order was published. However the Spanish Government has now decided to extend the restriction on 3rd countries for another month to 30th April. However those within the Schengen Area and those with EU passports can enter Spain as has been outlined in a previous post. So hopefully Spain will open up to UK residents on 30th April and the UK will also open up travel for its citizens.

You will have to click on Requisitos para Entrada en Espana on the link below and it opens up in English.

http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados ... fault.aspx

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news ... anchester/

Bee
Bee

Previous