Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Mental health unit centre coming to Quesada

Re: Metal health unit centre coming to Quesada

Postby nigelandkath » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:06 pm

So no immigration centre just a new built facility for elderly care and mental health care. Isn't that a good thing in fact isn't any infrastructure a good thing. Much better than another housing development adding to the ever burgeoning glut of housing being constructed around the area. We actually need more services and with an ever growing elderly population it will probably be a real positive not a negative.
nigelandkath

Which part of Spain are you from?: torre la mata

Postby S&J » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:35 pm

nigelandkath wrote:So no immigration centre just a new built facility for elderly care and mental health care. Isn't that a good thing in fact isn't any infrastructure a good thing. Much better than another housing development adding to the ever burgeoning glut of housing being constructed around the area. We actually need more services and with an every growing elderly population it will probably be a real positive not a negative.

Great post, I myself as previously mentioned feels it could be built in a more convenient location for the existing home owners of the area but that is just my opinion and it seems the majority feel it is good for the area which is great, I was only looking to see how the existing home owners feel in the area, I wasn’t looking to cause trouble, it’s just my opinion differs from others there is no harm in that, again in my opinion!
S&J

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby maisiesdad » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:20 pm

nigelandkath wrote:So no immigration centre just a new built facility for elderly care and mental health care. Isn't that a good thing in fact isn't any infrastructure a good thing. Much better than another housing development adding to the ever burgeoning glut of housing being constructed around the area. We actually need more services and with an ever growing elderly population it will probably be a real positive not a negative.

maisiesdad

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Re: Metal health unit and immigration centre coming to Quesa

Postby briret » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:05 pm

tel49 wrote:https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2021/03/29/new-e10-million-medical-centre-for-elderly-and-those-with-mental-problems-planned-for-expat-town-on-spains-costa-blanca/

It would appear from the photo in the news item that the proposed site is on Avenida de Argentina below Calle no.Tres and behind the lower end of Avenida de Mar if that helps
briret

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Postby amurny » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:19 pm

nigelandkath wrote:So no immigration centre just a new built facility for elderly care and mental health care. Isn't that a good thing in fact isn't any infrastructure a good thing. Much better than another housing development adding to the ever burgeoning glut of housing being constructed around the area. We actually need more services and with an ever growing elderly population it will probably be a real positive not a negative.

:text-goodpost:
amurny

Re: Mental health unit centre coming to Quesada

Postby Pete31 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:23 pm

S&J wrote:Hi everyone,

Just read an article regarding a proposed €10 million health centre, mental health unit and immigration centre coming to Quesada.

I find this quite disappointing for the area and surely this will have a negative impact on house prices and desirability for the area.

I honestly thought it was April fools and although these places are really a god send as mental health, drug addiction and immigration are really serious to those who it effects, I just think they should not be building such a place in a residential area which is mainly used by retirees and holiday makers.

I will be watching this space as we intended to invest in a holiday home with hope to possibly retire in the area but with COVID-19 and now this I really don’t think it would be a good idea.

Book me in Danno!!
Pete31

Which part of Spain are you from?: Entra Naranjos

Postby lexia » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:01 pm

They have been building a elderly care home in Quesada for year’s.
lexia

Postby vale01 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:25 pm

An elderly care unit in a town with one of the oldest populations in Spain makes sence to me....
vale01

Postby william » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:46 pm

What a disgusting attitude for a immigrant S&J.
william

Which part of Spain are you from?: Torrevieja

Postby S&J » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:20 pm

william wrote:What a disgusting attitude for a immigrant S&J.

This doesn’t make any sense!
S&J

PreviousNext