Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Mental health unit centre coming to Quesada

Re: Mental health unit centre coming to Quesada

Postby Glassfull » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:31 pm

As towns grow they need the infrastructure to support them. Initially a town hall, a few schools. Then maybe a police station, a health centre. Possibly a fire station then a council depot, waste transfer station. As it grows bigger possibly a hospital, a residential care home, culture centre, theatre, library.

And all of those institutions are housed in economically standard edifices.

The one thing a town can never be, is just housing
Glassfull

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales

Re: Metal health unit and immigration centre coming to Quesa

Postby Shiva » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:10 pm

S&J wrote:Thanks for your reply Marcliff all be it a bit defensive...you have been to Quesada haven’t you?
OK , so I think the OP has realised that not everyone agrees with their expressed sentiments but, really, I burst out laughing at the OP's apparent assumption that Marcliff knows little of Quesada...
Shiva

Postby billogs » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:20 pm

Let's face it. This is Spain where public funded projects get announced and never see the light of day. I would suspect that the 10 million will be in a developers pocket and gone without a trace. Hope I'm wrong!
billogs

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby partygoer » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:21 pm

El Buho wrote:I have just read the Olive Press article, the words "immigration" & "drug addiction"do not appear anywhere in the article - or did I miss something?

Edited update - a similar newspaper article is on page 4 of this week´s Costa Blanca People

I also read the article correctly...talk about setting the horses running and getting wound up about a misread article lol.......
partygoer

Postby S&J » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:31 pm

Shiva wrote:
S&J wrote:Thanks for your reply Marcliff all be it a bit defensive...you have been to Quesada haven’t you?
OK , so I think the OP has realised that not everyone agrees with their expressed sentiments but, really, I burst out laughing at the OP's apparent assumption that Marcliff knows little of Quesada...

:text-lol:

Did you read Marcliff’s post before he edited it? I think not but I suppose you know better well done!
S&J

Postby Ginner » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:03 pm

S&J, what did Marcliff post?
Ginner

Postby S&J » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:25 pm

Ginner wrote:S&J, what did Marcliff post?

It was nothing, he just replied to something I had said and it prompted my response to which Shiva thinks is funny but it’s been blew out of proportion to be honest getting quite silly now!
S&J

Postby KarenCouzens » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:33 am

It's possible that it may be for people with dementia & Alzheimer's which could be very useful to a lot of people & the families in this area.
KarenCouzens

Which part of Spain are you from?: Rojales, Alicante

Postby tel49 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:05 am

Nice to see the update to Metal health unit and immigration centreheadline
tel49

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa

Postby Carl Arnold » Thu May 25, 2023 3:51 pm

When planning such developments, authorities generally consider the needs of the local community and the benefits these facilities can bring. Health centers and mental health units are essential for addressing the healthcare needs of residents and providing support for those struggling with mental health issues, including specialized services such as LGBT couples counseling. Immigration centers are established to manage immigration processes and offer support to migrants in need, ensuring their well-being and facilitating their integration into the community. These facilities play a crucial role in promoting inclusivity, diversity, and access to essential services for all individuals, regardless of their background or orientation. By recognizing and catering to the unique needs of different populations, such as offering LGBT couples counseling, these developments foster a more inclusive and supportive environment for the entire community.
Last edited by Carl Arnold on Sat May 27, 2023 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Arnold

PreviousNext