Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Easing of Restrictions - Valencia Region

Re: Easing of Restrictions - Valencia Region

Postby marcliff » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:13 am

The new restrictions come into force today in the Valencia Region and are valid until 23:59 on July 15th.

Face masks are no longer compulsory outdoors if distance of 1.5 m can be maintained. However, the Valencia government recommends that they should still be used except on beaches and natural areas. They must be carried at all times whether in use or not.

Bars and restaurants must close at 1am. Capacity is 50% indoors with a distance of 2m between tables and 100% on terraces with a distance of 1.5m. Maximum is 10 per table but no restrictions on number of households. Table service only and the bar cannot be used.

Nightlife establishments, discos etc, may remain open until 2am with 50% capacity indoors and a distance of 2m between tables but only a maximum of six people per table. Outdoors can be 100% with a distance of 1.5m and a maximum of 10 per table. Dancing, amateur music such as karaoke is still banned.

Tobacco use outdoors is banned in all areas, including beaches, where a minimum social distance of 2m cannot be guaranteed.

Festive venues can reopen with the only limits being that imposed on bars and restaurants if food and drink is being served.
marcliff

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dona Pepa 2

Previous