Join Talk Quesada

Welcome to Talk Quesada! My name's Alex and this is my website all about Ciudad Quesada in Spain. Talk Quesada is free to sign up and use so register below!

Laser printing

Laser printing

Postby Sierra John » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Does anyone know where I can get some photographs printed on a laser printer? That is having original photographs copied on a laser printer.
My enquiries so far have drawn a blank all the usual places don’t use laser printers.
Sierra John

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Re: Laser printing

Postby costliest » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:52 am

Hi John,
Do you have a real need for laser copying? There are many views on this, I'm sure.
I'm inclined to advise, but with modern technology, who knows!!!
The key to quality digital printing is dependent on the Scanner quality that does the copying. And then, you will count on the printer quality which digitally prints the scanned image. It is all about dots (pixels)...and the quality gets worse the more you enlarge the original size. 1:1 size copying should be ok.
Most photographers would probably use quality colour inkjet printers for direct copying of a colour photograph. The higher the number of pixels which a printer can put down onto paper, the better the quality of the 'picture'. Lasers have an advantage that the colour does not fade as much as inkjets, over time. If you have a a quality original photo try taking it to a photo studio, for copying. They usually have some very fancy equipment. Try an event or wedding photography company who have an in-house photo lab. It is expensive but quality is usually good. I've spent £75 to enlarge an old 35mm colour slide up to a 24 inch paper photo and had it framed. Quality is amazing - slides are analog of course, and not digital.
Let us know how you get on - good luck.
Costliest
costliest

Which part of Spain are you from?: Montesinos

Postby jpeg » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:15 pm

There is a very good studio at the end of the main street through Rojales in the last street on the left it is a pedestrian only
#If you just want black and white photos I can laser print the for you for free
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores

Postby Sierra John » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:49 pm

Thank you both very much for your in depth feedback.
Unfortunately the photographs are colour so black and white does not help but really appreciate the offer.
I need the photographs laser printed for a specific creative project I am working on.
The photographers in Rojales could not assist, again thanks for the suggestion.
I will let you know if I have any success.
Best wishes John
Sierra John

Which part of Spain are you from?: Quesada

Postby jpeg » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:14 pm

There is a place in Dolores that will do it
Main street 2nd set of traffic lights look right it is on the corner There is also one in the street down from Consum and one in the street behind Consum there all do all types of printing
jpeg

Which part of Spain are you from?: Dolores